US Dollar Falling fast - what to do?

What sort? That a question for each individual, certainly not a "whore" or GoGo type of girl who is spoiled. Not a street girl either, no, my focus is Beer Bar girls and I should qualify the remark, I have not actually had a long time stay in girl, I am a tourist in a nice hotel.

I've talked with many girls who either offer to stay in or have been screwed by some other guy who promised them "3000baht a month" etc..

I'd estimate at least fifty percent, and maybe more, of the girls in even popular beer bar garden/bars are lucky to get a pay bar once a week at 500baht. The wage is "only" 2000-2500baht a month. Many would be happy to live in with a good man, good heart, who gives her some money (500baht twice a week) and buys her food and provides a nice place to stay/sleep/live.

I'm sure you know this, but the Thai girls in the beer bars(Pattaya) are a unique breed in many cases. I sort of compare them to deer. Deer are always eating and looking out for vultures and other animals who might eat them. When they find a secure place, they can grase for hours, always pokeing the head up to check on surroundings. First sign of trouble they will scurry away, however, I don't feel this last trait is as strong in the Thai beer bar lady.

So, in conclusion, you can find them in Pattaya and if you approach it more on a girlfriend basis than a financial one you might get very very lucky. I have several girls who have become very attached to the point I feel very bad leaveing them so I lay some money on the coffee table. Even that does not cure the blues I and they feel when she must go back in the jungle Pattaya is.

cheers!

Nok the Kook

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the email, it said 100000., I was SCARED SHITLESS...thinking you might have after that many postings convinced everyone to skip Cambodia useing your wit and charm. Oh well, perhaps as they say "every little bit helps".

I never have never understood your focus on prostitution(v. not going after the big money and big numbers in human count other indentured situations like garmet factories involve) but to each his own.

We will get warned again soon, best move along now, have a nice day and night. This has run out. Seems the dollar is rebounding today, that the good news for me because I have loads of DOLLARS right now and will be in Thailand soon.

Nok

>I never have never understood your focus on prostitution(v. not going after the big money and big numbers in human count other indentured situations like garmet factories involve) but to each his own. <

my focus on prostitution is rather easy to explain. esp. in relationship to the boards and asia.

as long as two consenting adults are doing whatever they want to do i have no right to interfere. i am not overly comfortable personally with sextourism, but it is a reality which derives from problems in both societies, the western and the asian countries and other countries from the developing world. an issue where there is no easy solution.

i will never accept any excuse for indentured prostitution. i will not accept locals benefitting from it, and even less when sextourists benefit from it.

i am very strongly against indentured situations in any walk of life, lets say, if i would know that one of the posters here would own one of the garment factories which uses indentured labour he would draw the same flak from me you see in cambodia discussions. i just think that boards like this are not really the platform for that as not that many posters come into direct contact with indentured situations outside prostitution. but any poster who travels to cambodia for the purposes of sex does inevitably come in direct contact with it, but might not be aware of it. as you know very well, girls are usually not shackled there in front of a potential customer.

the cambodia issue is very personal to me. over the times i have listed more than a few reasons why, and i just think that a board like this has an educational purpose too. as i am living here and have insights many people don't have i think i have to explain some of the not so nice realities.

i accept sextourism as a fact which cannot be changed, but within that sextourists can make choices, even improve by their behavior situations of prostitutes. sextourists blindly visiting brothels where the system of indentured prostitution works are only supporting that practise, while sextourists consciously boycotting those places can maybe be a part of a change.

so many sextourists here don't want to thrown into the same pot as pedophiles, but IMHO sextourists going consciously into brothels with indentured prostitutes are morally not very far away from those pedos. in cambodia there is simply no way to avoid that issue as every single place i have seen there has indentured prostitutes.

www.bakithindi.com

Alot of good tasteful photos of Philippine girls. I like looking at tasteful photos! of PI girls. Thai girls are not the same in this regard but I prefer them in bed. Man cannot ask for everything so must make choices.

have fun!

Nok

These guys paying 1500-5000baht a night are great. I have no problem with them paying whatever they want. I'm more of a realist and pay double at 1000baht when the girl is good and because I am a good guy who likes to help them out. Believe me, 4000baht a month and meals is a good deal in Thailand. Many are happy with it I am sure. Stay away from those who drink and/or drugs(Farangs and bargirl)s and be happy for the rest of your life!

take care

Nok

"""but it is a reality which derives from problems in both societies, the western and the asian countries and other countries from the developing world. an issue where there is no easy solution. """

Why not explain to all us "western" guys and girls what you think the problem in our societies is which contributes to and causes sex tourism to places like Thailand, Cambodia, and others.

kind regards, your reply MIGHT cure this hangover I got from only eight beers. After reading your reply, perhaps I'll go down to Hooters and explain to the college girl in same what the "problem" is and she will come to the realization she should indeed come home with me after work and fuck my brains out...this is gonna be GREAT , if only I had met you eariler!!!

Nok

Archived