US Dollar Falling fast - what to do?

if you need advice how to pick up a lass you maybe should better contact ann landers.

i'm not really mister-help-lonely-western-male-club.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not explain to all us "western" guys and girls what you think the problem in our societies is which contributes to and causes sex tourism to places like Thailand, Cambodia, and others.

[color:purple] If you have to ask at this point in the game, do you really need to know? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I don't need your advice on picking a girl up. You indicated it was my society (problem in the west) which caused sex tourism. Just wondered what you were refering to?

Also, in case you missed it, Ann Landers passed away a couple weeks ago.

good luck

Nok

I've already long ago and many times admitted I was stupid and "a fucked up human being". So if you are attempting to drive that home and prove it, no need, ADMITTED.

If you were makeing some other point, I did not catch it, please re word it on my level (about 6th grade) and maybe I can understand.

thanks!

Nok the Kook(admitted, no need in flames showing how stupid and dumb and fucked up I am, thanks)

Guess on that note we'lll just leave it at that. Why? Because this thread ain't certainly no related to falling fast dollar now.

Dis da carear shinance sectarian. Not da who pay whachamahoozie to whose hoochie macoochie. Can do dat somewhere else.

Dank you fer lishening to dis pubflic sherveeece anouncement.

<<burp>>

Archived