my latest trip(background info first)

sayjann

will finally get round to starting my posts of my last visit.

first visited LOS in may/june 2000 and was a total newbie.

at the time had no access to a PC and the internet and therefore forums like this one.

guide books do not tell you the whole story of the nightlife.

4 nights in BKK and i never knew you could take a girl to your room for the night and knew nothing about patpong,NEP,s.cowbow or any of the other places.

first night just got in a taxi and asked to be shown where to go for a good time(i knew that there were places where there were women,but not where).

was taken on a rather roundabout trip and i was totally lost and was eventually dropped off at a MP and the driver obviously got a cut.

was amazed at what i saw and took part in the services they offered.

turned out the place was 10 mins walk from my hotel,so i went there for the next 3 nights as well.

but slept alone for 4 nights,as like i said before,did'nt know the girls would come with you to the hotel.

then 8 nights in patong and still a newbie and stayed with a girl for 7 nights and fell in LOVE(big mistake).

went home,kept in touch with B##,went back to visit her,but no good,had a man for 2 weeks and i never saw her again.

met someone else and fell in love again and when i got home i arranged to go back and see S#.

went back june 2001 and S# had left patong and gone home to buriram.

however i met N##,and this girl has changed my life.

went back to patong aug/sept 2001 to see N## and had to leave again.

this is the story of my 5th trip may/june 2002.

to be continued.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

I also have a tendency to keep one lady during a trip, which is not good for us vacationers who only visit Thailand a couple of times a year.

The ladies usually move on by the time I return as they are often looking for a secure relationship. I get over them quickly, but often wonder if things are working out ok for them.

Shotover

having major problems with this board again.

i have tried starting my posts and i find if i spend over 5 minutes typing a post then when i try to post it,it will not get accepted.

i lose everything i've typed and i'm so frustrated.

the only solution i can see is to write many really short posts,but that might be a little too disjointed.

thanks for the help.

must admit i'm clueless when it comes to computers.

tried the control c thingy and can do it if i want to paste a website onto the post,but nothing seems to happen when i try to do it for a post.

how do i write offline?.

will try and write a post now.

wish me luck.

Hi Sayjann,

Simply type your post in MSWord, or other word processing program. When done, highlight text and 'copy'. Then go to Nana board, and when in the box to type your response, right click mouse, and hit 'paste'. Your post should appear like magic.

HT

I second that. Control A - Control C - Control V. Everytime. I have a crappy connection that times out after 20 minutes if it detects 'no activity'.

thanks all for the help.

think i have mastered it now.

i have been sending daily posts to another forum and now it seems i can just do the above with them instead of writing them out all again.

and they stay in the original place which is a bonus.

sj

Archived