Surprises When The Present Is Unwrapped

Sarisin

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we need to do a thread on motorcycle accidents.

Is there anyone on this board who has NOT met a Thai lady involved in a motorcycle accident? Assuming of course you have visited Thailand.

Damn, I have seen some hellacious ones in the six plus years I have been here. And, as this thread attests, many involve young Thai women. frown.gif

I once had a suprise with a girl who works/worked at Big Dogs. She looked good in her normal clothes and when she came home with me after lunch and the movies she disrobed to show me the most perfect body i have every seen on any woman (in the flesh or on film etc) of any nationality. She was 27 and had no children, and was a sweet girl too. it was Xmas day as well...what a lovely present.

Cannot stand "baby scars." There is nothing worse when you unwrap a chick!!! Finding "Crocodile Belly" is a sure dick wilter for me. I always check the stomach before renting the goods!!!

I met an attractive, relatively young freelancer at Marine Disco. Back at the hotel room, she entered the shower. I joined her and was shocked to see that her breasts were way, way droopy like a woman twice her age.

The same thing happened to me years ago in the business office I worked in. There was a woman that was the stunner of the office. She was 28 years old, a natural blond, 5'8" and seemed to have a very nice figure. Well, I somehow ended up in bed with her and in this case was also shocked to find that without a bra, her breasts went half-way down her stomache -- UUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

I would rather have no breasts at all. In fact, I don't mind at all if a woman is almost totally flat chested.

Archived