Surprises When The Present Is Unwrapped

Sarisin

I'm sure this has happened to many of you guys...

You get your prize back to your room, apartment, igloo, etc. and she starts peeling off the wrapper. Or, she returns from the shower sporting that towel and it drops off.

And, then, you get a surprise. Maybe even a nasty one.

The lady I took home last night had been in a motorcycle accident in which her husband was killed. She had some really nasty scars on her leg and butt and she was so self-conscious about these.

I told her they didn't bother me one bit, but she was very shy about the scars.

I'm sure we have discovered ladies with stomachs that resembled a topographical map of Tibet with stretch marks, scars, and other assorted doo-dads. But, do any of these things really bother you guys?

Not me.

This lady did come up with something interesting later though. She told me I looked good when I took my clothes off. I guess that was a compliment. I asked her why she bothered to tell me that. She said that most farangs look horrible when they take their clothes off - pum pui/fat, hairy, and sweaty. And here I thought most farangs looked bad with their clothes on. smile.gif

I thought this was especially interesting coming from a girl with those scars.

Find any surprises out there when the wrapping comes off?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarisin,

Happened to me once here in farangland.... had a girl so full of piercings that it would piss off many airportsecurity.......

Actually doing her was a problem as well......smile.gif as one had to be really carefull 55555555

As for men being handsome, I feel ashamed most of the times walking through Bangkok airport and watching what people wear, how they look, and how dirty they sometimes are.

Oh well ! to each his/her own I guess........

Cheers !

Well, if you don't take a dancer ... then there is always a potential for a "surprise" ...

Only big surprise I got was trying to date a *normal* cashier ... she swore no baby ... but there was definitely a surprise.

I really don't care about the body (more of a face man) as long as some level of emotional attraction has been already established ... but lies are another thing.

I hate ST rooms with mirrors on the ceiling. More than likely, I am on the bottom looking at an ugly blob ... me!!!!

Of course, there is a story from a friend of mine ...

He was definitely pissed out of his mind and took a girl from a street to a ST room ... was doing it up the backdoor, reached down to caress her and found the biggest clit of his life!!!! if you know what I mean :-)) Never told me if he finished or not :-))

[color:red]Well, if you don't take a dancer ... then there is always a potential for a "surprise" ... color=red>

Um, she was a dancer, but the lighting was not so good, and I did not place my face inches away from the goods, so....

Still, as I said in my posts, it didn't bother me one bit. I am just trying to draw out similar experiences or views.

Hi,

I think most of us have at one time or another had such a surprise. Never really bother me much I must say.

I too am more interested in the face, and yes, the amount of fun I can have with her.

Scars et al were never a dealbreaker for me.

Sanuk!

<<<Um, she was a dancer, but the lighting was not so good, and I did not place my face inches away from the goods, so.... >>>

Humm .. you need a master in Red Light Viewing :-))

But I agree with you .. it's not important to me, either.

DB,

<<Humbly, stretch marks are your best guarantee of a non-kathoey experience

What about the thai guy with a beer belly, had a liposuction, then surgery to become a kathoey ???

There would be strech marks too, no ?

Cheers !

DB - great come back with the yellow card comment. Great sense of humor.

Oh, on the thread . . . I will add to the consensus. Stretch marks and scars don't bother me unless it is world war 3 in the stomach area - then its a figure issue, not the scars.

The woman's face, personality, acceptable figure and talent between the sheets are far more important.

Archived