The Plaza: Catholic boys & Nervous breakdowns

Fidel

My younger brother has come to visit me in Thailand with his friend. I picked them up at Don Muang yesterday and after a short rest and a few beers in the Bamboo.... "this shit is rocket fuel... I'm pissed already!"- younger brother, I took them to the Plaza.

What a reaction! We wandered in and immediately the girls were dragging us inside the bars and go gos.... my brother and his mate were freaked!

I decided to check out the Cat house... cos of the add here and cos I rarely go to the City of Angels.... We sat down and I ordered three Changs... straight away the girls were over hanging out of my little bro and his fresh faced mate.. My brother actually started shaking uncontrolably... couldn't even drink his beer! His mate looked like he was on a freshly hijacked 747. I actually had to ask one of the girls to call off the hounds,(figure of speech of course).... the girls figured it out and left them alone... much to their relief!

Having recovered from his near nervous breakdown I took my bro to one of the go-go bars... holy shit! The girls had a great time freaking my mates out and winking at me while they bit my young bro's mate's nipples... he looked like he was gonna call the cops!

Anyway... by the end of the night the two ended up in Patpong... music bar chatting up the freelancers... I took them to the town where I live and it looks like my brother's mate can hold out no more.... I just left him with a cute young freelancer on his lap... best of luck to him!

Cheers!

Reminds me of a story I heard second-hand in Korea when it was a great Sanuk location. Two visiting GIs go downtown for a few beers. The younger one is not a prude but is married and isn't going to cheat on his wife. A couple of BGs are talking to them in one of the establishments. One is sitting in the lap of the younger guy and he seems to be dealing with the enhance window shopping. Suddenly he stands up, almost dumping her on the floor. His companion asks what happened. "I was doing okay until she stuck her tongue in my ear."

There are some friends or family members I would not bring to LOS without close supervision if at all.

I see it almost the same as giving a guy who's never taken a drink or smoke and then introducing him to alcohol or marijuana (not that I partake of the latter : ). He may not be able to handle it and it may end up causing more harm than anticipated.

Plus it can be sensory overload. You may have played little league baseball but some can't handle playing in the major leagues, understand? I will admit though, there are a few people I know that I would give anything to see how they handle LOS.

I'm still not even sure if it was ever a good thing for me to have discovered LOS! Ignorance is bliss sometimes. Why did I take the red pill (Matrix)!!!!

Bravo to you for inducting two more to the order. Wish I had such guidance when I first came. If I did I probably wouldn't have had my first sanuk experience on Khao sahn rd with a swamp monster!!!!!!!

Cheers

Jaga

Archived