Lovin' Her In Public

Sarisin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarisin,

In public with my gtg holding hands is about as far as things go.This is in OZ.Although if she is feeling game she will sneak a quick kiss if she thinks i am not ready for it.She has a problem with what other people percieve her to be.She tells me she doesnt want people thinking she is a b/g. I cant blame her for that I suppose.

What is it like on Khao San Road?

---------------------------

the worse display, well nothing bad, on Kao san Rd usually happens between a farang and a thai. Thai kids on kao san Rd are really of the decadent bourgeois species (ahah), blue hair, spiked leather jackets, sometimes. usually a thai guy with a farang gal will be rather proud to exhibit their union, same with the reverse genders. of course, kao san is only 400 some yards, most likely this is the only place they will allow themselves this kind of behaviour. For us, Pattaya denizens, this was truly shocking behaviour, and we only felt safe when seeing the (ex) Dolphin circle from afar......

I have jut edited my post to point out the girl was Thai not a farang but yeah she could have started it all but I can only comment on what I observed. She did not retaliate 'cos she was Thai. Had the girl been a farang he would probably have got a belt from her.

Uniformguy

Holding hands and maybee a peck on the lips, but absolutely no tounge. She gets kinda embarrassed when I pull her pants back up. hehe j/k. I let them kiss me on the mouth in public, but only a peck on the mouth and I'll hold hands if she initiates.

ZMAN Z28

I guess I was fairly quite well read before I went to LOS even my first time. Back then I would push my luck wanting to hold hands publicly and sometimes in a discreet place out of public view or possibly as dangerously as the back of a rickshaw I might sneak a peck.

These days due to my personal experience with how the girls feel my actions reflect exactly what HIGH THAIED has siad. Holding hands is an action she innitiates but I am very receptive of (after all these years it still makes me feel giddy)

but I anticipate if we are walking that there may be times when she will wan't to drop my hand.

There are some places like in the midst of many beer bars or on Pat Pong (in spite of the tourists) depending on her personality I might be a bit braver.

I have never been to France but I am sure that the stories they say are true of lovers making out everywhere the French girls I have known were VERY fond of making a public display of our affections.

I always let her decide how to behave. If she wants to hold hands, so be it. If she wants to cuddle, that's OK too.

This way, I save her any embarrassment.

This rule usually ends up with hands being held. I'd say 3/4 times it's hand-holding. 1/4 more intimate than that. To date, it's always been at least hand-holding.

Archived