Lovin' Her In Public

Sarisin

Sarasin,

Most of my formative love making was honed in public spaces. I would not be the love dynamo I am today if not for the open spaces of my native Australia and the dark seedy allies of London, where I also spent time (and many a load). However, when I lived in Thailand and had me a full time pooying, Iwas always respectful of local custom. We would stroll together hand-in-hand down the main drag at Chaweng, and I often thought she liked to do this in order to show off to her mates, probably as I was only 23 at the time and quite well built. Ahhh, the memories. But yes, I agree with you about the inapropriatness of certain types of farang when in bkk and other parts of Asia. I remember sitting on a railway platform in the darkest recesses of Bihar, India a few years ago and spying two flaxen-haired Scandinavian Love goddesses in extremely skimpy attire. I felt embarrassed not only for them, but myself as a westerner that these women did not feel the need to respect the modesty of local Hindu culture. So in answer to your question, I enjoy strolling arm in arm with a beautiful Thai bird, but modesty prevents me from doing anymore until within the confines of the hotel room.

Cheers

Jaga

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually keep my distance. Once while walking along the street at night my favorite LT BGF turned to me and said most earnestly, " you know why I like you?" and I said "no?" and her reply was "because when we walk on the street you are not all over me like some farang...you make me fell very comftable when I am with you" with a big smile on her face.

Yes, plural, as in TWO happy meals. I only buy them for the toys - ask KS.

The past two weeks McD's has been unloading their stock of happy meal toys. You buy one happy meal you get to choose two toys. So, yep, I came away with four toys instead of two.

Just for the record, I use them for prizes in my classes, and, yes, a few have found their way into the hot little hands of BGs.

laugh.gif

I am not a big public affection guy. The girl i am with will always initiate. The usual experiences I have is the head on the shoulder during the movie, on the airplane or on the escalator. The holding of my hand at night or in very crowded places so that we won't get separated. When the drinks are flowing at a the discos, karaoke or other entertainment spot plenty of sniff kising and hugging. Back in the room however WATCH OUT!

My favorite thing is being with a gal who also enjoys loving in public. Of course the challenge is to try to be discrete enough not to be seen; a few times I wasn't and was embarrassed. Having experienced untold beaches, oceans, parks, elevators, front residential lawns, atop cars, hotel hallways, a few restaurants, a bar and once outside a bank,etc., I finally managed to do it on a rented motorcycle with a Khmer gal in Cambo.

But in Thailand, I won't even initiate hand-holding, for fear of causing the slightest embarrassment to the gal.

Last night I was walking down the stairs from Nana station and noticed a big fat farang and a Thai girl having what looked like a disagreement. As I was in no hurry I hung back a little to let them finish and then the farang smacked the girl really hard on the bum, they carried on down the stairs and then he roughly shouldered her and knocked her off balance and several minutes later stamped in a pool of rainwater so her feet and skirt got wet. I really felt like smashing my huge fist into his face but knew better............no retaliation at all from the girl who walked along beside him until he soaked her and then she just walked away from him up the slope into the Landmark. He didn't even notice at first but when he did charged up the slope after her................I truly hope she is alive and well today. I think the guy might have been drunk but that is no reason to behave the wway he did......there are so many complete arseholes out there it is scary.

As for me I let the girl decide and usually it is hand holding only but I never start anything in public.

Scary story UG. I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around and that idiot will get his some day.

I don't know if there's something in the water or what...

Today I was walking down Wireless Rd. and what do I see? A farang couple in their 20s sitting on a wall in front of All Seasons Place during the noon lunch hour just making out as if they are at home in private. Damn, I wish I would have had a garden hose close by!

What is it like on Khao San Road?

Archived