Cursed conjunctivitis

just went to the doctor last week and got diagnosed with Conjuctivitis. Caused by the dust.. Dr. recommended wearing shades.. The funny thing is I had no symptoms and was going there for a different reason.. The eye drops definately cleared up the pain and disconfort the I never had.

Must be common..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey daddy,

Just went to the doctor today. Found that lots of people actually HAVE conjunctivitis but it will show only on those who wear contact lenses (even disposable ones).

Seems the dust and pollution can cause your eye to be 'weak' and the contact then will set off the redness.

So on the first sight of redness, go get your eyedrops!

I had a case of viral conjunctivitis last year. started in 1 eye, but soon jumped to the other eye.

Not much you can do about it though but applying some eye drops that alleviate the itching. Took 2 weeks.

Acoording to the doctor you can get it from anywere and anyone, usually a cold virus that mutates and likes the eyes.

Rather nasty as you can't do a thing. No reading, no watching TV and going to work is a real waste of time.

...or in my line of work, where i basically turned my passion into my profession.

but i still remember my days as a factory shiftslave, only thing which kept me halfsane was a big spliff after work. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yes 14 days ,go to the doc get the drops(topical for eyes only works)

suffer the gunge on your face in the morning and wear sunglasses as sunlight is a killer.

Archived