Pattaya What's going on ?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not ANY stunners? Simply not believable. In one night, without even trying, you can check out several thousand girls. If only 1% or less are stunners (what a subjective term!), that means you have your pick from at least several dozen.

As far as Issan girls go, they have made up the majority of the scene here and in BKK for the last several decades, nothing has changed there. I agree that BKK generally has more stunners per bar? take the Doll House walking street for example; the girls there can?t compete with their sisters in the big city.

Of course, it?s slow season now, but the best still do get picked off early. The Pattaya gogo scene after midnight: ?the dancing of the dogs?.

take the Doll House walking street for example

-------------------------------------

hey, tired old eyes (thousands...), it is a sign when the waitresses or little usherettes look better than what's on stage. That was my exp at Dollhouse, but actually, so many gogos anywhere. of course they are all part of the merry-go-round. Am not sure you live in Pattaya, have a pix for you or anyone who wants a pix of the dollhouse usherettes.

I didn't say that there weren't any stunners. I said that I didn't see any stunners. I'm sure that there must be at least a few, but you have to find them. Few and far between.

(I wasn't seeking a partner 'cause on both weekends I was with an Isaan GF of mine. But I did look around...)

Yes, agreed about the Isaan. Most of of the Pattaya girls are Isaan, as are the ones in Bangkok who cater to Farang.

IMPOSTER!! That's my moniker which I received in a similar way to your mate, only I'd met the real Mayor at the time. "Who's that with themayorofpattaya? Shit, it's THE Mayor of Patttaya"

Oh well, as I've been away for a while now I guess it's natural that someone else should take over the responsibility of the post.

Time to get myself a new name then I guess.

I spent some time with one of the Dollhouse waitresses the last time I was in Pattaya. She was a lot of fun to be with and liked to dance to the music while serving people. I'd like to see a picture of the Dollhouse Usherettes.

I am not a Pattaya fan so my judgement may be a little clouded, but I stayed there on Sat night and headed off for a tour around. My impression was that if you were looking for attractive working girls you are far better off in BKK. The vast majority in Pattaya should be in the pound, and I know thats its cruel to sum up a person based on their physical appearance. But attractive girls were pretty thin on the ground and based on what I saw at the breakfast tables the next day, noneone was having much success at pulling them. Maybe the attractive ones head back home during the slow season.

really, you are not that far wrong, but still, it's not that bad. More and more, i think the real workers are in BKK, where the real sex money is, and Pattaya girls are... well, they are Pattaya girls, no need to expand if you are not crazy about the place. Did you hang out at Tony's a bit?

No I'm just an old fart who likes to walk around and remember the "good old days" (sad isn't it). I would have thought the older you get the better the woman look.

Are the large Asian tour groups are recent addition or have they always been there, I mean inoffensive enough people but it seems a strange destination for a whole lot of people for whom the main activity seems to be following a little Thai girl holding up a flag. Amazing contrast with the majority of Pattaya tourists/residents who in the main seem to be a bit low on the human evolutionary scale.

Note I said majority, I know a few good friends who live or holiday there, to whom that certainly doesn't apply, but they would agree with my comment.

Archived