Pattaya What's going on ?

Fellows,

What is the situation like in Pattaya ?

Is is quiet & sleepy or still time for fun.

Are clubs open, Marine 1, 2,Feeling, Boom......

I am coming soon and would like to decide whether I am going to spend a week in Pattaya or moving somewhere else...

Thanks for your comments

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It?s slow in Pattaya now, old timers tell me they have never seen low season this quite. The American navy boys are gone and the football hooligans have packed off, but there is still enough action to keep anyone busy. This is good news, by the way! The bars and clubs have the same amount of gals, half the amount of customers = stunners that are very happy to see you (and your wallet)

Marine, Feeling, Xzyte, Tony?s, Hollywood all open, usually till 2 but sometimes till 3 or latter; it?s a crap shoot. Same with bare tits, sometimes they are out in the walking street gogos, sometimes not. Beer bars forced to go lights and music off at 2, but many stay open, if you fancy a beer in the dark.

Lot of beautiful girls even late at night. Very few customers... this is our high season, guys!

Boom... one of my friends is really into that place. Haven't been there for a few months, so I don't know if it's still open. Not my cup of tea anyway.

[Took out reference to illegal substances - KS]

I will echo the posts. Have a friend there now who I call the 'Mayor of Pattaya' because he spends so much time there. Said its extremely slow. Lots more freelancers on Beach road and he's even gotten offers from girls that if he paid the barfine, they'd spend the night grata. Although I would not go there expecting that, as he's very well known in some bars.

My BGs there complain of the same thing. The ones with income from foreign falang are taking the slow period off to visit family. Even the stunners are complaining.

Hi!

I'm in Pattaya now and can confirm the other replies. A Swedish restaurant owner told me that he can't remember a summer as slow as this and he has been her for 20 years.

The number of stunners available late at night is amazing.

regards

ALHOLK

I was there the past couple of weekends. I don't have much to add to what's already been posted, but can confirm that there is a lot of over-supply at this time. Lots of bars were empty or had 1 or 2 customers, yet lots of bar girls.

However, I didn't see ANY stunners. Can't even think of one. Mostly Isaan and mediocre Isaan at that.

Better quality Isaan in BKK, IMHO.

It's all in the eye of the beholder I was there two weeeks ago and had a stunner from Mistys for a week but the bar fine there is 600 now!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't speak much English but I had a great time and took her and a very wild exhibitionist friend back to my hotel dressed them up in uniforms made a video and then ..........well u can guess the rest. There certainly is a dearth of customers but lots of big tour groups from Japan and China with families and children. Not what bg's want.

By the way stayed in the Grand Hotel off walking street for 500 baht great room and location. Soi 14 Walking street.

And Fredro if you read this thanks for a great trip mate.....

uniformguy

"I can resist everything but temptation" Oscar Wilde

yeah you are right about the stunners. None there. At least not during the last week of June.

and so slow that when I went to a laundry near my hotel, one of the girls there asked me if I wanted to take all 3 of them back to my room. ( she was about an 8, the other a 6, and we wont even dicsuss the one that should of been on Jenny Craigs diet)

troydeere

Archived