Pattaya What's going on ?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back last week. things were very slow, alot of times i would be the only one at the go-go's and beer bars. i ended up doing doubles everynight for 5 days/nights. after that i couldn't take it anymore, stuck with 'one girl only' on my last two nights. but everytime i would get 'friendly' with one girl at these places she would insist i bring girlfriend. had really fun times though, went dancing, played pool, bowling at tops, karaoke, eating, drinking, relaxing, talking with the girls was very enjoyable and of course the 'loving' was very sweet(thank-you mr. phizer). their were lots of girls, every where, the range of girls was 10 to -10(just plain hideous). everyplace seemed to have aleast several pretty girls and i would be lucky to have them both. i usually go to bangers for business at least 2 to 3 times a year, so i know that scene fairly good, this was my first real 'holiday' in thailand. it rained almost everyday, but for only 2 hours(real hard though). they are redoing beach road, so traffic, is abit of a problem at night. should be nice when they finished, i also ate some really good thai food, some of the best i've ever eaten. anyway, chok dee..

Having arrived home yesterday I can echo this report. Pattaya is full of farang hungry girls. It surprised me that, despite being low season many bars had plenty of new stock.The description stunner is subjective but I met and reacquainted myself with a lot of young pretty and willing partners. The one disappointment was the quality of the girls at the (American) Soi Pattayaland 2 Go Go's many of which were past their sell by date. Highspot of the trip was my friend and I taking out 9 girls to Happy A Go Go to take advantage of the 30 baht happy hour beers ( 7 - 9pm)- we took over the place and then headed to the Blues Factory to dance to great American Blues music. The girls really enjoyed the nightout. The cost to me 4000 baht ( 5 girls drinking at 3 Go Go's and maybe 6 bars ). After visiting here 4 times a year for 11 years I can honestly say that my enjoyment is still oneway and that's UP !!

By the way did anyone see my friends party at the bottom of Soi 8 yesterday night ? He organised a cowboy themed event at the small bar (Bam ) to the right of the Flipper Lodge and opposite the Lek Bar. He hired 15 cowboys and indians from the Royal Garden to give the party and authentic feel. All the girls at the bar were also give costumes, country westren music was provided as was a free raffle. Unfortunately the 2 days notice he had to give for the food meant that he couldn't hold the party before I left. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos when he gets ack on Sunday.

Chok dii

Answering this is difficult because of thr transient nature of the bars -a bar full of great girls one trip may not be the same the next time. But there are a few bars which are consistently good. My advice would be to walk around Soi's 7,8 and 9 and the Best Friend Complex enter a few bars, buy a few drinks and get to know the girls and take things from there. Please remember to keep a smile on your face and a joking happy go lucky nature which should serve you well ( as well as your wallett...)

Good hunting

Buddies,

Just dropping by since I just came back from a 10 days trip in Pattaya.

Once again I had great time with most of my friends....

The best is that I've hooked up the little cuty I always had a crush on and that we spend a great week together...

I had plenty of Happy a Gogo plenty of Marine a full hat of Marine 2 and even more of Top Secret.... endless paradise...

Main drawback is that you always have to get back to reality & I have been forced to get back to Singapore which is less enjoyable, anyway....

I'll be back anytime soon in 2 3 months for an other week of depravation.... love it love it love it ....

For those who know me or that have been passing by my way somedays in Pattaya those last 4-5 years..... my real name is Seth....

An other 2 months 2 wait.........

Seth.

Yes, reality beckons and you have to adopt the cloak of boring respectability, but that pill is easier to swallow when you know that you'll be back in a couple of months - I return early October. I must check out Top Secret - where is it and how long does it say open ? Don't tell me "ssssh it's a secret " !!!

Chok dii

Archived