Superannuated Thermae ladies

The reports on Thermae from time to time mention the horrid old birds that frequent the place among all the outstanding young talent from Surin (etc.). People must be wondering why they come, since clearly nobody would hire their services... I have now the dubious pleasure to report that I ended up twice going with Thermae ladies of that class on my latest trip.

I must confess that Thermae really does not seem to be my venue. I never appear to be able to hook up with the young first class talent other board members have been raving about. I always seem to be getting only sneers from these young lookers and end-up with second rate talent. Maybe these events of my latest trip were a logical step on my road to disgrace...

I had little luck picking up anyone from the go-gos and bar beers I hung out in the evenings, so the first time I ended up in Thermae near the closing time. I made a quick round but the best talent seemed to be gone. Suddenly I saw this tiny vision in red standing next to the counter opposite the entrance. Small, slim but with adequate curves that her feminine red dress really flattered. I had no doubts - she was going to be the one tonight.

I was pretty drunk, so I cannot report on the details, but I distinctly recall having an enjoyable long time. In the light of the morning it became obvious that she was not quite such a beauty as beer glasses had made me think and that she was definitely (at least) in her mid-thirties. I felt no need to recoil in horror: she did not look any worse than some younger go-go girls without make-up and did not suffer from any gross stretch marks or such. Quite a pleasant lady.

I actually kept running across her at New Wave when she was making her commute to/from Beergarten Soi 7. She always gave a friendly smile and sometimes stopped to chat. She clearly would have liked to spend more long times with me. I think I must have grossly overpaid from her point of view when I had given her the 'standard' 1500 Baht long time fee. I always gave her a pass, since I felt that I 'deserved' something fresher (that did not show up...).

The second 'ancient' I actually encountered at the food stalls outside Thermae well past the closing time. (I later spotted her inside the coffee shop, too.) I was once again still unattached, but less drunk than during the previously described encounter. She was sitting at one of the tables with some clearly fairly old female friend. Once again she was a vision: a lot of poise, finely chiseled alabaster face, beautiful feminine dress - I just had to stop and take a closer look at her. (I guess I show my age by being more impressed by a nice dress than the jeans and top outfits of the younger girls...)

The ladies did not mind me sitting with them and having some beer with them. Even close up she looked mighty fine - half Chiang Mai, half Chinese, she told me. I could not help wondering about her age. Her friend claimed "27" but I was not buying that: the skin on her face told something else (facelift?). She herself confessed to being 45, which may have been an understatement. In any case she looked mighty fine, I wanted to bed and I was sure that I would not fine any better company that night. This was going to be the first time I had sex with a lady older than me...

In my room we had some additional beers, which apparently broke down her resistance to giving head; in the morning she had sobered, had more inhibitions and I did not make it an issue. In any case, both main events were quite enjoyable and enthusiastic.

In daylight without make-up she looked slightly less glamorous but still just fine. A very trim slim body, perky breasts, no stretch marks (no kids she says); I wish I would be prepared to take such good care of myself to look like that when I will hit 45!

On a later unlucky night I again saw her sitting in the tables outside Thermae in the company of some older guys. When I was passing by she asked, if I wanted her to go with me. (The standard long-time fee had obviously been unusually generous also in her case...) I was stupid enough to stop and exchange a few words. One of guys must have treated her a drink, which clearly made him consider her his private property. He seemed to be from somewhere at the eastern end of the Mediterranean and had clearly a temper. He started working himself up about my rudeness, and when he stood up waving his fist I walked away. This was my last visit to Thermae on this trip. I had no desire to tangle with any further guys who were so possessive about their girfriends.

I just cannot help wondering how old the really scary Thermae ladies actually are, if this second one was 45...

Wagner

never been to thermae or nana disco,,sounds like its where the old ladies hang out!..

where are they young sexy girls...??

what kind of guys do they go with??

why don't they go with you???

>never been to thermae or nana disco,,sounds like its where the old ladies hang out!..

I think Nana Disco would strongly object to that description. I have been there a few times and honestly cannot recall seeing any ancients. On the other hand, it is so dark and crowded that they easily could escape notice.

>where are they young sexy girls...??

In any case, my topmost impression of the place has always been that it has too many beautiful young people of both sexes, so the "young sexy girls" are not going to even fart in your direction, just like in Farangland.

Wagner

so even the young guys, handsome or what ever are paying for it???

or is it just a place to hang out, and have fun, and pick up who you like/??

I mean for the girls/?? are all the girls there looking for coin??

are there any non working girls there???

>so even the young guys, handsome or what ever are paying for it???

How would I know...

>I mean for the girls/?? are all the girls there looking for coin?? are there any non working girls there???

It is at Ground Zero in a farang sex tourist ghetto, so I suspect there would be great difficulty in finding a girl who would object to receiving monetary compensation when your ways part. Most of the girls certainly must be freelancers or off-duty (already barfined...) NEP go-go girls, but they might turn out not to be scrambling after your money - if you are young and handsome, that is.

Wagner

[color:blue]never been to thermae or nana disco,,sounds like its where the old ladies hang out!..

where are they young sexy girls...??

what kind of guys do they go with??

why don't they go with you???color=blue>

-- Have you ever been to Thailand at all?

Straycat

Archived