Superannuated Thermae ladies

hahhahaaaa..

god damnnn!!!!

Ithats UUGGGGLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to answer spraycats questions..

yes i have been to thailand!

>and to answer spraycats questions..

>yes i have been to thailand!

So why does your signature keep telling "Still a LOS virgin"??

Just nit-picking,

Wagner

still a los virgin means..

I have never shagged a thail girl...

thoughs days I went to thailand I went with my wife and 2 year old daughter, now I am 27 I feel like I must go to thailand alone..so I say still a los virgin...

There is absolutely zero wrong with picking up an older bird. On one of my initial trips to the LOS, I met this 40-something year old woman at Thermae. Fortunately she aged well but by no stretch of the imagination was she anything beyond a Âg5Âh in the looks category. However she thoroughly enjoyed being with a younger guy and was game for anything in the sack. What a bonus. She took a shine to me because the next day we went to her place (so she could change into more comfortable clothes) and then she gave me a real localÂfs tour of Bangkok taking me to parts of town few tourists see as well as going to a few major sites. Needless to say, that was a real treat. To this day, on every trip, I contemplate going to Thermae to see if she still is working but have not done so.

• 2 weeks later...

>"I had little luck picking up anyone from the go-gos and bar beers I hung out in the evenings"

>

>Ever tried opening your wallet and offering them some money-always works for me!

Yes, I have tried it a few times and ended up bedding frigid zombies that want to get dressed and leave after 30 minutes, even if long time was supposed to be 'up to you'. Sometimes it felt as if fucking my wallet had been more fun.

Even when everyone involved knows up front that it is going to be pay for play, I still feel that I get better mileage with girls who appear willing to ignore my physical shortcomings already before I wave thousands of bahts in front of their noses. Unfortunately those girls are few and far between, so I end up too often not finding one before the new 2am closing time.

Wagner

Archived