Pizza Plaza Scoulding

spudsmck

My favorite pizza place to eat at on 2nd Rd & around soi 13/1 I can eat at no more.

What used to be a friendly enviornment where the girls would gather around and talk with me has turned sour due to them seeing me with 8 or more multi day LT girls since last Nov.

Last week when I was in-between girls I went to eat solo and the head girl and the girl that cooks the pizzas yelled at me. They called me a no good butterfly who takes too many ladies.

I just payed the check, left no tip, and now won't return.

Anybody know of another place with great pizza?

Seriously man, did you tell em to f@ck off? I think I would have gone away vowing to slander them to every tourist between there and patagonia. What's more, do you think that such a place can afford to chase away custom during the slow season. Ahhh the logic that underpins business in LOS.

Cheers

Jaga

I actually recommend the place for pizza, but the girls I take there don't like the Thai food served.

I believe the place is owned by some expats and the girls could probably give a rats ass about repeat business.

Jai-yen-yen all the way while in LOS smile.gif

I had a similar problem last trip, while walking to my hotel room, the housekeeper told the girl I was with "he change lady again?" Didn't cause much trouble though. I don't really think it is any one's business how many ladys we go where with. I think it might have been better to tell them so, maybe in a polite way, like "she's my sister" or "I am just looking for the right girl..." But I agree, it is always best to be Jai-yen yen while in LOS.

Archived