Guilt?

Steve

I know a lot of you guys are athiests (repent! lol). But are there any types like me. Raised by very religious parents and you have a tinge of guilt about going to LOS and breaking a couple of the commandments?

I'm a hypocrite. Readily admit it.

(T- 5 hours till take off!)

yup, I'm was raised exactly the same way and I do feel guilty (and do keep coming back). I'm a nervous flyer, and thoughts of meeting my maker weigh especially heavily on me before taking off (have a nice flight:-)

But to be honest I wouldn't ever change a thing. There's a great line from a song in the musical "Camelot", when the Knights are bored with all the rules in the kingdom and sitting around complaining -

"I long to spend a tortured evening, staring at the floor, guilty and alive once more!"

I was bought up religous , school & all . The only guilt I feel is towards my penis , such heights of activity & then lows of inactivity simply can't be healthy for him , I worry about him . Am I a bad owner?? crazy.gif" border="0

I was raised Very religouse!

But I think the fact that you should feel guilty about your LOS activities beyone the

harm you may cause to the girls phsyche, something that should make you question the validity of your religion!

It is siad that laws against sexual promiscuity were additions to many religions to further control the subjects.

It might be worthwhile for you to explore this, understand this. Although this freedom

may even detract from the excitement.

". . .you have a tinge of guilt about going to LOS and breaking a couple of the commandments?"

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's ass." (Exodus, 20, 17)

I've broken that one a few times. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived