gogo's - what's going on?

chilli13

is it just me or is anybody else getting frustrated at the gogo's in bkk!

I mean you eye a nice girl while dancing followed by her sitting with you. chit chat a bit like usual & pop the question: you want go out? Usually that would make her happy & make her run to dress, but now she just ask: ST 2000bt ok?

Hell no - out of there...

Or how about you sit with a girl & getting along fine - drinking a few drinks, but suthen she goes dancing & the bar closes & you don't get the chance to BF her! no business???

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just a matter of luck on the first but a bit of sensible negotiation usually brings about a happy compromise agreement. The only times i have had an unhappy girl is when I didnt negotiatiate before and I paid what I thought she was worth. ( even then it usually ended up in a negotiation ). Unless she was asking for something totally ridiculous I wouldnt give a flat no way and walk on the first price.

The near closing situation has got me vexed as well. I sure as hell dont want to pay a BF 20min or less before closing. I have tried the "I will see you outside" and been turned down flat by some girls - you must pay bar ! - and tried waiting outside for 15 - 20 min with mixed results.

I dont think there is a definative answer on this.

"" but now she just ask: ST 2000bt ok?

Hell no - out of there... ""

When the girl says that, she might think you are an idiot. What I do is counter with:

Sure, never mind, no condom and I finish inside, my friend might also watch and film is good?

She will either drop her jaw in shock, smile, or accept or might come to the realization you are not a fucking idiot. At this point, just say 1000baht short time, stay if you want, up to you. Worse or best thing can happen is she accepts 2000baht no rules or 1000baht mutual satisfactory relationship.

kind regards

Nok

This is exactly why I tend to find one really nice girl in the first few days and then keep her with me for the rest of the holiday. Otherwise you go through this type of unpredictable bullshit every night!!!!!

Uniformguy

I see.

Mr. IB13 is well known around, :-) (freelancers, freelancers, freelancers, .... ). It's true that you might find girls like the one he describes, just sit and she drops you the 'pay bar' thing and 'ST only, 200 Baht', there are girls like this for sure, been there many times. But even under that situation with YOUR attitude you can do whatever you want and she might come or not (in general, she's not forced to go with customers, only to dance).

The girls work at the bars and depending how much time they've been there they can predict a lot of things, they are no so stupid, they do their best.

Anyhow, not my problem.

well the thing is they just don't negotiate anymore. I try to negotiate as usual or go with the up to you style, but have found this extremely hard lately!

another example was a girl who insisted on 1500bt, but then suggested we skip BF & meet in ST room & I'd agree, but somehow we never made it...

guess I'm getting old?

Archived