New lodgings in Pattaya

rookie

I've passed by this place while they were building it, and weeks after it's opening I decided to take a look.

The newly built Areca Lodge recently opened and is worth consideration for anyone planning on being in Pattaya between now and Oct 15th, when their current grand opening special room rates will expire.

A nice place with an open air feeling to the entry. Room are standard or Deluxe and feature private balconies, refrig., minibar, cable TV, individually controlled AC and carpeting. As it's located a half block inland from Second Road, it's much quieter. Other facilities include a gym, pool, jacuzzi and a coffee shop.

Current introductory (low Season) prices are Standard room: 790-Bt Deluxe room: 890-Bt. Prices include VAT and service charge AND breakfast for TWO is also included.

Regular prices are 1200-Bt and 1500-Bt respectively, and will be effective after Oct 15th.

The Areca Lodge is located in Soi-Diana, halfway between Second Road and Soi Bua Khao. Phone 038-424-702, FAX: 038-720-599

'rookie'

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doxy..

Hmm, the manager didn't mention that they have a website. I did look at the site and found errors in the pricing, compared to what the manager informed me were the current rates, per their in-house rate sheet. They do have Standard _and_ Deluxe rooms, per their price sheet, priced at 790B and 890B respectively, including breakfast for _two_, until Oct 15th. The website only indicated Standard rooms at 890, which is incorrect.

'rookie'

I stayed there last month and give 100 percent endorsement. Location, food, friendlieness, rooms, all top quality, especially for price. Pool by far the nicest I've seen in this price range.

From what I recall, only difference between standard and deluxe rooms is what side of the building they are on. Standard rooms overlook a construction site, deluxe have pool view.

Hello Tried booking rooms here and they wanted money deposited into their account in bank under the name:

Tawee Ngern Thong Co.,Ltd. A/C No. 479-2-04534-8 anyone else have to deposit money to reserve room from Oct 16th-Feb28th or just me? Is this the hotel or staff wanting money into there account. What ever happened to online booking with a credit card.

Archived