what's up with penhball (?) - cambodia board

you don't give up?

think whatever you want, but more than enough regular posters here do know me personally, so, trust me, the last time i had a pee i was still a male.

i am 182 cm, 80 kilos, 34 years old. so i guess in that sense i am a rather normal western male too.

as i am having the same girlfriend since more than 8 years i also believe that i can assume that i am heterosexual.

and no, sex doesn't bother me, i am having it regularly.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahem,

Fly and NT let me remind you that this thread is about the penhball site. It shouldn't take long to exhaust the subject, nonetheless we need to stay on topic. Everyone gets off on a tangent but you guys are obviously trying to work out some other issues here. Wrong place.

AG

I never understand moderators points when a topic reachs stay 20 or 30 post he/she expects the discussion to stay exactly on point?

There does not seem any harm in digression once the orginal material is covered and as long as members willing and able. The others who see the discussion moving away from his/her interest can simply back click, they are not forced to read onward and onward?

I just wonder why it realy matters so much, just a question, as I say, once you get deep in to a session, it is normal for the conversations to wander around a little.

thanks for any kind reply!

Nok the Koook

Archived