what's up with penhball (?) - cambodia board

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I meant to get extra bandwith as Nanaplaza has had to do not to charge. God how difficult it is to write what you want to say so that it cannot me misread....... We are greatful that KS has decided to go down the donations path to support the move to greater bandwith on this site. Lucky has decided to charge.

Uniformguy

not really. it does not make much of a difference, except that the same old wankers can keep on their circle jerks undisturbed.

a happy day would be when all of them would be caught up in a km11 raid, their naked pics printed all over the world. that would be a happy day indeed.

Still think it is the sex which bothers you, not the indentured aspect.

I had mentioned something, which I apologize for, about your gender. It does not matter to me if you are male or female or in between, that is your business, not mine. I am an issues kind of person. again, regret getting dragged in to that.

kind regards and have a nice day

Nok

NokTang

Don't go there.....Getting into an intense discussion about Cambodia with Fly reminds me of getting into an intense discussion about anything with my girlfriend while she's menstruating. It simply ain't worth the bother as everything goes around in circles, no common ground will be found, nothing will get resolved and you'll end up with a bad headache.

Fly

Strange as it may seem, once we get off the subject of Cambodia I actually find myself agreeing with many of your comments elsewhere on this board!

>Fly

Strange as it may seem, once we get off the subject of Cambodia I actually find myself agreeing with many of your comments elsewhere on this board! <

you are welcome to contact me when you come the next time to thailand, and i will show you in person proof of what i have been posting about cambodia.

you might find yourself afterwards in a position that you might at least partially agree with me there too though.

Mart_UK, it is the SEX which bothers him.

If we were out there at K-11 or in PNH or some other disgusting place, buying tennis shoes or T-Shirts he/she could not give a damm.

SEX is what bothers the person, that we enjoy sex. Give it a couple seconds to digest and I think you will agree, it must be the sex which upsets the person, not any of the other "stuff" as those buying NIKE and Adidous are surely more guilty than you and I of whatever he despises beyond the sex.

kind regards

Nok

Archived