Pattaya - BKK airport Bus?

chilli13

hey - anyone ever tried this route one way or the other?

last trip I asked at the airport & everyone assured me no such bus exists - only airport bus to ekamai or get the bus from chatuchak(morchit).

in pty terminal it's stated that a route actually goes to both mochit & bkk airport, so anyone can confirm this & inform where to get it at the airport???

thanks ;-)

alternatively I know a taxi meter will do this route for around 800bt+~200bt toolway fees, but I'd prefer the bus still...

Depends on the time you arrive. If it is late at night, ytour only option may be the taxi, or other private car, 1000-1500bht, not sure about tolls, I am going by the signs only. If you ask around, you may find a another guy or 2 to split the car with. If I recall correctly, there is a van service that runs during the daytime from the airport to Pattaya, maybe 400bht or so. The few times I have gone straight to Pattaya, I have used the private car route, and split it up with a few others.

There was a thread not so long ago on this subject, please look at the history under travel.

Out of Pattaya they go from the bus terminal to the NOva hotel I think, then to a bus depot before the city, stick you in a minibus to the airport. Better to take bus to Mochit an taxi from there, I assure you, I did the stupid bus/minibus trip, never again...

No, there are two queues at Pattaya bus station. One to Morchit and one to Ekamai.

You get the one to Morchit and then get a taxi to the airport.

Right Ultra,

and a third option at the Pattay bus station I mentionned is that stupid bus going to Dong Muang Airport by first hitting the Nova hotel, then to bkk, making a U-turn before you reach the city to that bus depot, dumping you in a minibus, a hell of a trip, don't do this...

Archived