Adventure on the skytrain

Ranger

Just when I thought I had seen it all in BKK, something new and strange always happens. Tonight, the GF and I are on the skytrain heading for dinner. We are sitting directly across from 2 smartly dressed and fairly decent looking katoeys. There's a bit of eye contact, but I am not obviously staring at them or anything. I love people watching on the skytrain and always take the time to check out all the women (and semi-women). When we get up to get off at our stop, the katoey that is sitting next to the exit door pulls down her blouse and exposes her breast to me in full of the whole train (but obviously for my benefit). The door had still not opened and I exclaimed "Well, that's a new one on me!" while the GF said "Oh my God!". The Katoey gave a seductive smile and we exited the train laughing.

Only in BKK!

Ranger

...only in BKK.

Well last week in Berkeley, some woman whipped her boob out while I was talking to her, and starts feeding her infant kid. Kind weird and different, but I suppose all part of nature...I suppose If I ever see a Katoey trying to nurse a baby that would really be something!

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

...When we get up to get off at our stop, the katoey that is sitting next to the exit door pulls down her blouse and exposes her breast to me in full of the whole train (but obviously for my benefit).

I had the same thing happen in Buriram a couple of months ago outside a disco. There were hundreds of Thais and I was the lone farang there chatting to a Thai girl from a nearby college. A gatoey came up out of nowhere and exposed her/his breasts to me. Gatoeys in Thailand can be very beautiful although this one (unfortunately) looked more like a man). :-(

Decided to take a trip throught the gay area of Patong Beach during the daylight. The area is gay of Phuket. One coffee shop I peaked into had 3 katoys around a table right beside the picture window, out of drag, with one of them pushing up and founding his(her?) tits, showing them off to his(her?) other 2 friends.

Yikes....is this the world we live in??.

Archived