Chinatown

jerpat

Nana is boring...bring your passport with you,and you can go anywhere in Bangkok.And about Chinatown...first time I hear about it.It looks to me like "escapade".Experience will be reported.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id agree there as well - exitement and adventure = sleaze. Some of us are into it and some of us arent. Theres nothing like the thrill of a sleazy dirty environment.

• [color:blue]"Theres nothing like the thrill of a sleazy dirty environment."color=blue>

Sometimes it is possible to find some real diamonds in an environment like this for an amount of money, you were never aware of this can be possible in Thailand.

Yes indeed, this is interesting. Sometimes the combination of fear and danger leads to the most stimulateing sex ever known to man and woman.

I don't care for "sleazy" but Viet Nam girls scurrying around in a Bangkok suburb like a pack of cats does have a certain ring of charm and adventure one must check out.

regards

Nok

You are IMHO makeing a determination the girls are in fact different in a GoGo bar. Many of us, or at least a few, get over that after a period of time and come to the realization the girls are the same, just a matter of make up and setting.

Then it comes down to attitude. Girls working the street, if we assume they are the same as those in GoGo bars, have of course much different attitudes and with some work on your part, you can in fact find more compatible partner, be it for short time or long time.

The question of who is in control must also be factored in. Control of everything, the money, where we go and how long, the MAN is in charge or are you and her in a partnership or makeing some sort of mutual deal? (this not to imply any strange sexual request, just a general remark about the golden rule)

regards

Nok

"You are IMHO makeing a determination the girls are in fact different in a GoGo bar. Many of us, or at least a few, get over that after a period of time and come to the realization the girls are the same, just a matter of make up and setting."

Myself, I don't frequent bars that feature underaged illegal Burmese and Cambodian girls, so in that respect, yes they are different.

• 3 weeks later...

Have been in Chinatown at night time,and didnt find a thing.Just street vendors,food selers etc.Yovarat,Soi Texas,and more.Spent 2 hours walking through the area,if it was some working girls there I would see them right?

Jerpat what you can say about it?You want show me where to look next time?

I pray thee Sir, why dost thou protest so against kind Watson's. Perforce its to thence one always repairs prior to Chinatown merrymaking. Watson's has well well known in these parts nigh on twenty and one years.

Indeed, without the kind administrations of Watson's one wouldst be nearer my God to thee.

Archived