Chinatown

jerpat

I think the name of the street is Charoen Kreung. It's parallel with Yaowarat, I think. If you walk the narrow soi where Texas Massage is located, away from Yaowarat, you'll hit the street I'm talking about. Right there you will see the skunks mentioned earlier in this thread, starting around 5 pm. I've never been there past 7pm, but walking around I saw many women, drunk, drugged up, preggo, etc., sitting in the doorways or on the sidewalk, obviously interested in a few Baht. I have nothing against sleaze, but this was too sleazy and I never participated, but it's definitely there.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MadMax I'll give it one more try in the spoken hours(5-7PM).Will see what is going on.

Man at Work,I'm thinking of change my Avatar,wanna find something complete crazy or sexy.U'll see.....

if you are drunken chinatown is definitly dangerous at night time

ther are a lot of drug users

the Prostitutes there are most 3rd class ore less, the short time hotels are dirty

The girls will ask you for 500 some for 300 but i think the local price is 100 to 150

i have also heard about a lot of brothels there but i am not into it

one brothel is 150 meters from the railway station, just across the bridge, 100m straight on the rigtht side

(i heared about 600 bath ther but i never tried.)

be carefull

m.

Archived