Chinatown

jerpat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is even only 5 minutes away from the GOLDEN BUDDHA. CAN use busses 1 or 35 coming from GPO and get off when entering Chinatown(chinatown starts at the arch...)from there walk 1 minute to Soi Texas...good luck.Go to WATSON'S first, it is in Chinatown on Yoawarat, just before The White Orchid Hotel, they sell condoms and lube(perfectly stored. Buy their one touch.

most of the illegals who walked around roundabout 22 are away. But I never said it is the ideal place for an adventure, only said there are still MANY freelancers. ALSO AT NIGHT. Besides, go ALWAYS shop at Watson's first, before any seual encouter.

About 2 - 3 yrs ago, some ladies went for THB 200, st-room in a chinese hotel was THB 75 (I payed this). Once I saw saw a Chinese man going with Thai ladies for THB 100. I had the impression, he was not negotiating and this seemed to be the local rate. There was also a big bunch a viet girls from Phnom Penh, running away every time, when the police was arriving.

At nighttime, I never felt save in this area though (many aggressive beggars and aggressive drug addicts).

So...ummm....let's see: I can go to Chinatown and have my pick among a bunch of underaged, illegal-immigrant, HIV-positive skanks, offering their wares amid a throng of aggressive beggars and drug addicts, and face the possiiblity of being swooped up in a police raid at any given moment.

OR...I can go to Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza or even Star of Light.

Damn! This is a hard one to decide. I'd better toss a coin.

Archived