Ball King, Patpong 2 (above KFC, Surawong Rd)

Straycat

FYI: As some of you undoubtly have noticed, Ball King is closed. I was informed yesterday that it's only temporary however. -- Due to problems with Bangkok's finest in brown it has been ordered to close for twenty days. Two more weeks to go, in other words.

Hope to see some of you there when it's back in business. It's a great place to shoot some pool. In fact the best place wink.gif

Straycat

Heh, I had a very sneaky feeling it was about opening after hours. Pretty strict about it down there. I mean, have you ever walked the Patpong area after 3pm. I've done it on a number of occasions. Ewwwe, reminds me of a downtown American city at those wee hours. Nooobbooodddyyyyyy. I knew for sure as shit it wasn't a coffee shop too!!! Ain't I brite!

<<burp>>

Heh -- just what I thought myself. smile.gif

But, you know, there are a few places open in the wee hours in Patpong 2. What comes to mind is the bars on the second floor opposite of Ball King and that bar with a few dart boards right between the boys-a-go-go and Star of Light. The latter never fails to be open even at 5 a.m. Rather charming too -- but I guess you have to be hard drinker like myself to really appreciate it. smile.gif

Straycat

Archived