18Yr-24Yr Freelancers & BG's

Last year I was in BKK and visited NEP and Nana disco and found mainly over 25 year old girls. I am returning in a few weeks and would like to hook up with some young hot girls. Where is the best place for this at the moment?

Shadow,

I think most of the big gogo bars in NEP, SC, and the 'pong should fulfill your wishes.

Especially try the following:

Rainbow

Rainbow2

G-spot

Long Gun

King's Castle I, II, and III

Thigh Bar

Kiss

Of course there are other issues to deal with in the bars above, but if you are strictly targeting younger ladies, I suggest you visit any of these.

Also, Angels Disco and the Biergarten on Soi 7 are worth a look for young freelancers.

Finally, if all else fails, you might try the streetwalkers on Sukhumvit (noticed a lot of young ones lately) or the famed 'chickens' who hang out around Lumpini Park.

Again, be careful with the last two groups mentioned as security could be a problem vs. say, getting a lady out of a gogo bar.

Happy huntin'

A good tatic is to try nana diso late. The young ones seem to have the stamina to go out after a hard nights work, whereas many of the older ones will just go home or a jaded enough not to go with you if you havnt paid a BF.

The odd gem can also be found in Thermae - if you are lucky enough there are some there who are not BG's, but yougsters with proper jobs looking for some extra pocket money. They tend to be a bit choosey who they go with though. You have to be careful that you dont buy them drinks and then have them run off with the stud that walks through the door after you.

There is a pearler there who is known as a non player - as a couple of guys who had spend alot of money on her told me ruefully. I just smiled and waited for my brother (who fits in that category) to walk in. 5 minutes later....

What about the basement of Grace?

Been there 2 times the last weeks, and it seems like a real "meet marked" there.

Maybe because it was late and I had a few too many (drinks) already, but it looked like a nice selection there.

Any comments guys?

Sailor

I agree with Fatboy although I suppose it could be hit or miss depending on the time, night, etc.

The original poster sounded like he was looking for young BGs and I honestly don't think Thermae or the Grace are the Happy Hunting Grounds for the young 'uns. Yes, there may be a few, but most are older than the 24 year old threshold he mentioned.

Archived