18Yr-24Yr Freelancers & BG's

Whent to Soi Cowboy yesterday with a friend that has never been there before.

We went in to After School (never been at that place myself), and it looked like half of the girls there were really young.

When it closed, we went to Grace again, as my friend has never been there as well.

Crowded, yes.

And yes, it took some time to get a drink.

But this time I looked over the selection, and it really were some stunners there.

Sailor

Yeah, but word is you really need to speak Thai there as opposed to say the Grace where you can get by without.

Never been there though. I would love to see a first-hand report.

vinod (you're my fellow Jerseyite, aren't you?) have you been to the Siam coffee shop?

Sailor, AfterSkool is one of my favorites, and you are right! There doesn't seem to be any middle ground there - either they (I mean mostly the dancers) look awfully young, or they look older than dirt (the non-dancers). But, it sure can be a fun place where for the price of a ladies' drink you pay a visit to the infamous Naughty Boy Corner and get milked.

As to the Grace, thank you for your comments. I haven't been there for a few months. The last time I was there I ended up with a girl who worked in a beer bar on Soi 23. Not bad and she was in her early 20s. Not one word of English however.

I did see a number of stunners in the place, but from, oh, 0230 - 0330 the place was just way too crowded for my tastes. After 0330, the waves parted and it was a damn fine place IMO.

Been to the Siam a number of times. Haven't been there in quite awhile though. Can't imagine much changed. You can get by with little or no Thai. There's always a few who speak passable if not decent English. Usually they aren't the prettier one's though. Much much easier if you are a Thai.

Also, being a farang will knock you right off the radar for a number of the (usually cuter) girls.

If you have some table work to do, it isn't a bad place to hang out for a few hours at the end of the evening. Very interesting observation.

<<burp>>

I've definatley added a visit to After School to my list of things "To Do". Can you please expand on the naughty boy corner ( I know its a BJ bar) but are there different levels of service and what are the prices?

Interesting question Shadow....

I have lived here nearly six years and I made my first trip to Naughty Boy Corner about one month ago, although I have been in AfterSkool dozens of times.

I won't go into the details (saving that for a story on the paysite smile.gif), but there isn't much you can't do in the famed NBC.

But, the usual is a hand-job. Just like everything else here in the scene, what you pay is up to you. I have heard of guys giving lavish tips and others just buying the 'handlers' a ladies' drink or two. I ended up buying three colas and three tequilas, plus gave each of the ladies a 100 B tip. Again, there will be guys who scream, 'you overpaid,' but, there will be others who will say I got a deal - especially when they found out what I was up to.

One word of caution. You will be swarmed when you enter AfterSkool. To thwart this onrush be prepared as soon as you enter the bar. Make a very quick scan of the available playmates - the stage (often a couple of cuties dancing there) and at the bar and booths. YOU select the number you want and just firmly tell the rest you have enough ladies. They will normally backoff.

In the case of AfterSkool, the best defense is a good offense. laugh.gif

Hope to finish that story on my trip to AfterSkool soon.

Went back to AfterSkool (its not After School??)

Its true, you really get swarmed when you enter that place.

Amazing to see that many girls working in this small bar.

Im not much into the handjob thing.

Anyway

I went back there to pick up one of the girls I talked to the day before.

Again she asked if I wanted to go over to the naughty Boy corner. In order to see her reaction, I said I dont like hand jobs, I like BJ's.

I can do that too she said and smiled.

I barfined her, and we left.

Here comes the most interesting part (no its not about what we did).

At the hotel room she had to make a telephone call while i delivered some of the beers/drinks I had consumed.

She spoke to her English boyfriend on the phone, telling him it was now only 4-5 weeks until he came back to her. How happy she was, etc.

I confronted her with this ( I didnt really care, but curious), and she just smiled and said yes.

This guy sends her 20 000 baht each month!!

The money sent by this guy made her pay her apartment, food, clothes, etc. And still be able to save a few tousand each month.

She got bored with it, so she went back to the bar!!

I just had to laugh.

Jesus! I hope its not one of you guys!!!

Anyhow

She was a real performer in bed.

Sailor

Archived