Web Cams

Sarisin

Not sure if this is the proper forum for this, but....

I have been getting asked by an assortment of ladies I email/chat with if I have a Web Cam. They send me, um, interesting photos of themselves taken with these nerdish little devices.

So, in Panthip today, I got me one.

I hooked it up (quite easy) and what the....? Do I really look that dorky? Yikes, I don't anyone to see me like this. Shit, I have to actually dress up now when I want to use my PC. smile.gif The days of sitting in front of the monitor in my skivvies with a three-day growth of stubble are gone. Bah!

Any of you guys have any web cam stories or advice to share?

PS. Save the 'get a head transplant' jokes. laugh.gif

I have also recently decided in the last few weeks that I must purchase a web cam, after getting many messages from Thai girls using Yahoo messenger and then being invited to watch them on there web cams,

I have met a few girls that seem ok while chatting but turn out to be 90 kilo buffalo's when meeting up with them.

Now with the girls having web cams I get them standing up turning around and changing costumes, very hard to concentrate on my work with this going on in the background though.

Sarsin any tips you have on buying a web cam, models prices etc would be appreciated very much

Wow, someone asking me a Technology tip. It will surely snow on Sukhumvit tomorrow. smile.gif

racha, I went to Panthip and bought the second one I saw. The first one I saw was a Logitech Super Duper Deluxe model for 6,995 baht. Looking in my wallet I discovered I would not be purchasing that one. I asked if they had anything cheaper and out came the Logitech QuickCam Express for 2,450 B.

It was easy to hook up with a USB connection and the software setup was simple. This from a guy who has serious difficulty operating a toaster.

I bought it at Zest on the 2nd floor where I also buy my games. For example, I bought the import version of Warcraft 3 for 950 B yesterday. I have a card from them that saves me 5%.

I already had two very nice chats (one with a Thai, one with a Taiwanese) and, oh yeah, I feel a story comin' on. smile.gif

I also use it with Yahoo Messenger although I am downloading MSN Messenger and some special software from the Logitech site which is supposed to be better. The only feature I have not been able to figure out is the audio/microphone bit.

It is great fun and you are right about the interests the ladies take in these contraptions.

Archived