NPF NFL teams are set!!!

itsmedave

My thinking is the Rams/Bronco's game may be high scoring , but Ed M is comming off a bum leg. The Eagles/Titans I see as a low scoring game.

For you , Dunn may get most of his carries until the red zone , where as Bettis is a bull from end to end. Maybe after we get this first week under our belts , our decision making will get easier wink.gif

Then again , maybe not

BadathesoapyloverBing

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my freakin' God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bucs are pathetic in the first half, make an incredible comeback in the second half only to have Tupa, now to be known as The Supreme Dipshit of The Universe, f' up in a manner I have rarely seen in any professional sport.

I think there should be an investigation to see if this idiot had money riding on the Saints. I mean it's bad enough he doesn't get the kick off, but then he hands the friggin ball to a Saint in the endzone.

Now I know he did not intend for that to happen. And I know that the O line has sucked all game, but come on.

Mark Royals never would have done something so stupid. Good that I don't see Tupa walking around Tampa. I might lose control of my car. Splat.

Brink - My condolences on today's game (same to you BadaBillySimsEricHipplebing on the Lions. Remember they still will beat the Jets later this season). Someone once said that God created the Jets to test the faithful . If you saw today's game you would understand. As for Tupa, well when he left NY the fans wished him well as he is a class act. Unfortunately his skillset has diminished significantly the past three seasons. Remember, this was a guy who was playing QB for Arizona back in the day. But injuries have done him in. I specifically remember a 5 yard punt (yes you read that right -- 5 yards) against the Colts a couple of seasons ago in a very important division game....you will really be loving him then when he pulls that trick! smile.gif

Yes my brother , I feel your pain , these are trying times now we are a facing , but don't give up my brother , for there is light at the end of the tunnel , and soon we will reap in the joy of losing our 2002 virginity's. hal-a-lu-ya , say amen , my brother , say amen.

BadacankickbetterthantupaBing wink.gif

Archived