I know what your problem is !

Goodthaigirl

Hi everybody,

Thanks again for all of the posts discussed about my appearance here on this board. I'd like to answer each one of them personally but find that it is not possible. So what I'm doing is my reply to you all.

To those of you who see no "problem" Thai girls participating in this board, I would say you are MY MAN.

To those of you who have little problem to big problem in my presence here, I would say I know what your problem is !

I think it is my "public name" that offends you !

Why did I choose this name?

When I first finding the name I'd like it to be clearly identify as a Thai female. I was thinking of "Normal Thai girl" just like what you discribe the Non BG women. But then again what constitutes as "normal". And it would be confusing for you whether you refer to a "Normal Thai girl" or a board menber (me).

So I chose "Good Thai girl". Obviously, it's a bad choice. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

As one of the poster said about what is "good" and what is "bad" is spot on. And I totally agree with him.

So - guys - help me find a new public name QUICK !

It has to have a female charactor though !

In the mean time, I have no choice but to use this name for a while until the new name has been chosen.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Thai Girl,

I am a relatively new poster here and I think you name here is just fine. If you think that your name represents the kind of lady you are, then I think you should keep it laugh.gif" border="0 . I would not worry to much what other people think.

It is good to read the prespective from the other side. Sometimes this board is so one sided LOL laugh.gif" border="0 .

So you have ONE VOTE for keeping your name smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0 . BTW, it is nice to meet you and I hope you post here often. Also, you english is alot better then some of the regular posters and these poster have English as their first language, LOL wink.gif" border="0 . (I know I am going to regret saying that)

Godd Thai Girl, welcome to the board and take care

HDrider

To GTG: First of all, you suggest that all of us like to use the term "normal" girls for "non-bar" girls. I have always thought that "normal" is a RIDICULOUS term for a non-bar girl. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks so...maybe only about half of men here think it's a good term. But I'm glad you are using "girl" and not "lady". I personally think the word "Thai lady" is ridiculous. I see about half (or less) of the men here calling them ladies, the rest call them girls (like me).

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Hello Welcom ]

GTG - Up to you:

Whether you choose to call yourself a girl, a woman or lady is up to you. I don't know if it is an issue in Thailand or not. I know I lot of intelligent women in North America who are insulted by being called a girl. They insist on being called a woman (I won't make that mistake again). Most men would feel the same way about being called a boy.

Whether you are a lady or a woman used to be a question of character. Today's liberated women have made this a moot point.

No matter what you decide it won't make everyone here happy, so do what makes you happy.

Chohk dee

Archived