khunsanuk

Hi,

"Didn't you allow any sized avatar before and then it was automatically scaled down to 80 x 80 when one clicked submit?"

Is this no longer possible now? Anyway, why not send me the picture and I'll rescale it and place it on our server.

"For those like myself who contributed to the new server fund; did our free memberships expire already?"

Yep, 3 months starting from the time of donation, which for most was in September.

Sanuk!

Hi,

The offer to host avatars was extended as a sign of appreciation to those that donated money to the serverfund.

Jigger and I have been considering a kind of in between membership though, kinda like a board+ membership, which while not giving you access to the memberarea would give you additional benefits, like for instance:

- space on our server for an avatar

- a nanaplaza email address

- access to chat

For this we would then charge a reasonable fee (think $15-$20 a year).

Not certain if there is enough interest in this though.

Sanuk!

• 2 weeks later...

<<"Didn't you allow any sized avatar before and then it was automatically scaled down to 80 x 80 when one clicked submit?"

Is this no longer possible now? Anyway, why not send me the picture and I'll rescale it and place it on our server.>>

Dirty Harry is back. I just tried my old avatar and it worked and was automatically downsized to 80 x 80 pixels. Must have been a temporary glitch before.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived