The lottery.... Ripped of by an ex Bg

Cyborg

It seems we Norwegians get conned a lot

-----------------------------

interesting. Maybe there is something that can be said as to the way guys act according to their nationality, roughly at least. May I think that the most conned are nationals who come from rather ethnically unmixed countries. japanese, norwegians, finnish, i even found italian romeos rather caught up in incredible situations. americans seem very much on their guard, french way too cheap for that kind of money ("leuv eez Fri"!), germans and english don't bring the girl back, they move there! I dunno........

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the bank will accept a copy of passport plus signature even if you both have to sign (ie she can fake his signature and hand over a copy of his passport). Don't know what the divorce laws are like in that country but just because she has walked out don't assume that it is the end of things financially - it may be worth selling the house and moving assets offshore!

offshore .. worth a try. thing is with the way the courts are the judge (divorce court judge, probably female; prosecutor, probably female; plaintiff's attorney, probably female) would likely order the funds repatriated. he'd have to switch them through two jurisdictions for better protection.

can't win for losing.

better yet sell the house and spend the lot in NEC making sure the cunt wife knows all benefit went to him alone.

Tell your friend to get proper documentation if his wife empties the mutual account in Thailand. I presume that the divorce laws are quite similar in all nordic countries (I´m Finnish, living in Sweden) and thereby his wife at most has right to half of the house and if your friend has the evidence of the wife taking even his 100 000 Nok. from their mutual account, this will be on the plus side for your friend when the court decides how much he must pay to the wife.

Also tell your friend to get a divorce attorney in Norway NOW !

Even without a prenuptial agreement but with a good lawyer it might be possible to control the damage.

Good luck !

Thanks guys for all the advice !

I`ll foward it to him and see what he comes up with.

But I don`t know how she can get her hands on the House ???

It`s been in his name 4ever.

Maybe it`s just me being ignorant when it comes to divorces.

once agian, thanks !

• 3 months later...

Latest on this couple is that they are back together agian.... ::

I didn`t get the full story on what have happened, but once agian they are together and from what I could tell he seems to have just "forgotten" about the hole thing and forgiven her....... ::

More details will come when I get a hold of him.

Archived