Can one even mention Svay Pak or Cambodia or..

bibblies

..ask a simple question without the thread being locked?

I've just read two pretty harmless threads where people were simply asking whether a journalist's reports were true or not and both were locked very quickly.

Can't the moderator even allow a simple question to be posed?

For the record, I've been there - it's a bit of a culture shock, even coming from Thailand. The girls do look younger than is generally the case in Thailand, for example, but most are around 16 or over.

There is definitely an unpleasantly seedy undercurrent to it which makes one suspect that much younger girls are available but on the whole it's not what the average patron is going for.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> [color:green]I've just read two pretty harmless threads where people were simply asking whether a journalist's reports were true or not and both were locked very quickly. color=green>

You have a point, but the history of seemingly innocent threads like these, suggests that the direction they would take would be contentious and dwell a lot on the questions of age, servitude et al.

>> [color:green]For the record, I've been there - it's a bit of a culture shock, even coming from Thailand. The girls do look younger than is generally the case in Thailand, for example, but most are around 16 or over. color=green>

Even this comment would draw fire, specifying as it does, that most are 16 or over. I have no personal axe to grind here. I've been to Cambodia a couple of times and would go back at the drop of a hat.

But we have a duty here to keep KS's ass out of any potential sling.

I'll leave this thread open but if posts appear that are non adult or non Sanuk in nature, they'll go.

Cheers

Coss I have sent you a PM asking why you have deleted my post but you have deleted it before anyone has even had a chance to reply. Fair enough if it headeed off into underage stuff then delete it but nobody has even seen the programme yet. My post was meant to be adult P4P but I suppose it is all down to interpretation...............no harm intended and I fully support the ADULT stance of this board.

Uniformguy

Hi U'guy,

I've replied to your PM and unless I'm missing something your post was not deleted, I edited one word and closed the thread. Please see my PM.

Cheers

• [color:blue]"According to very good sources Svay Pak, K11 is now permanently closed. "color=blue>

Nope, Sorry, according to field reports on penhball.

p.s.: Been closed many times before, reopened again every time.

Archived