Can one even mention Svay Pak or Cambodia or..

bibblies

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coss,

After last nights Foreign Correspondent, I am sorely tempted to reply to some of the posts in this thread, particularly in relation to the age of the little girls involved, but I will refrain for 2 reasons :

1. I have never actually been to Svay Pak / K11.

2. I know that it would simply result in the usual dissection / recrimination deal from the hardcore Cambo sanukers.

Peace.

Well I watched the programme as it was I that started all this. It turned out to be a very honest and accurate report of all that is going on in Cambodia. It showed a raid on the notorious Svey Pak but concentrated on the very young girls in the brothels at the back of the area and not the much more frequently used ones with the older girls. The programme interviewed two Govt ministers one male and one female who bascially said there was too much corruption for them to do anything. It also interviewed a group of Cambodian men in a restaurant who all admitted that the girls were very young 'cos they liked having sex with 'virgin country girls'. The programme pointed out that it was mostly Cambodian men responsible for the huge problem and not really the tourists from Japan and the West. They also went down to Sihanoukville and interviewed a Frenchman accused of having sex with young boys who had gone to court but got off....allegedly having paid the judge.

Sounds like things are just continuing as normal.

Lots more about this on the penhball board if I am allowed to mention this. I suggest we do not continue to talk about this here or if we do keep off the 'young' stuff.............

Uniformguy

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your restrained posts.

[color:green]or if we do keep off the 'young' stuff color=green>

Yes please, there are other boards that will allow non A4A

Cheers

Archived