Guest friendly hotels in JAKARTA anyone?

I posted this in Accomodations but I was told to post this here for more responses.

Whats goin on guys? Is there any guest friendly hotels in Jakarta? like hotels where you can bring in friends and they wont care can anyone recomend a hotel thanks guys. And Yes I am headed to Jakarta not because I want to its because I have to. I am sure it is a great place to experience a different culture so much to do so much to see but! the reason why we all travel to asia is for sweet asain honeys. I would rather go to Bangkok for that but I cant at the moment so therefore I have to make the best of my situation. So is there any guest friendly hotels in Jakarta? I need something that is not to expensive but still located close to nightlife and popular areas. Any info will be much apreciated thanks.

mrkungfu,

look up the thread 'is Jakarta worht a visit' there you will find lots of hotels in Jakarta.

And yes, almost all of them are guest friendly. You won't consider the cheap backpacker-hostels and you won't hear about smaller family run hotels.

Try to find one near your place of work to avoid traffic in the rush hours.

Don't worry, you'll find someone to make you enjoy your stay.

You will almost certainly NOT meet the sort of problems with guests that you might find in some of Bangkok's better hotels. It is almost expected of you to enjoy some female company and staff seeing you returning alone may well offer to assist you in finding some. If you are booking through internet websites like Asia Tours the prices quoted invariably seem to be net, including 2 breakfasts. Certainly never heard of anyone being asked to pay a 'joiner's fee' or whatever.

LG

I personally prefer the Borobudur. It's a 5 star place but comes at good rates (used to pay US$ 75.00) and it shouldn't have changed much. Very nice pool! No problems with company. Good location, too. Sorry, I have no idea about the Quality Inn..

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to disagree, but for the past 3-4 years I have

stayed only at the Grand Hyatt. Never a problem

with girls. There are also many of them crusining

the adjoining shopping centre who volunteer to meet

you in your room - I once picked up a duo this way.

I've frequently been propositioned IN the Hyatt by pimps.

The head concierge/head of security has also tried to pimp while I was hanging out in the lobby. He claimed he had a huge, varied stable.

I would seriously doubt if there were any problems in the Hyatt.

Shangri La, no problems of course.

I can't think of any hotel where you would have a problem. Concierges at many of them have approached me, offering their help.

Archived