Yet Another Star of Light Thread Thread

Last Friday, on my way home from work, I decided to pay a visit to my little Suction Pump who works at Star of Light. I had not seen her for 4 months. I must say, she'd put on a couple of pounds. She still looked good, though, and I ended up BFing her and taking her ST, whre she demonstrated that she still has the magic. (Note that BFs in Star of Light is only 400 baht.) Still, I'm thinking she might have a few pounds more on her if go another 4 months or so.

Maybe I'll see what's going on over at Kangaroo Club. smile.gif

I've always wondered about bar-fining girls from BJ bars. Used to have a favorite at Lolita's I would have liked to spend extended time with.

Do you even bother with the boom-boom or just enjoy the oral specialties? I can imagine laying back in comfort of hotel and letting the one I have in mind just keep on sucking and sucking and sucking ... cool.gifcool.gif

I've always wondered about bar-fining girls from BJ bars.

I've BF'd a number of girls from the BJ bars for full service and have never had a bad one. Glad to hear I'm not alone in this practice. Most punters I have met would never consider this. I get the impression from the girls that they don't get barfined all that much, so often times the BF can be dodged by having the girl meet you after work. I've done this in Star of Light by the way.

ST

I'm thinking two reasons for this....#1 is that beauty is not a big requirement for working there, so not exactly a lot of 'lookers' to chose from.

The second is that it instantly dispell's the infamous G/F/E. No way you are going to pull a realitivly inexperienced girl out of there. She sucks cock for a living, many times a day, and that is the reality. OK for hard-core sanukers, but probably not what most are looking for, while on holiday.

The up-side to taking L/T is, you will always know what you are getting.

HT

Archived