Old Pro Gives Heart Too Fast -- Ouch !!

zanemay

Sorry for all the ribbing your getting here, but really....From what little I know, you can't just tell a Thai girl you care about her, .........you have to SHOW (prove) it to her.

Hey....come to think of it, that would be any woman, wouldn't it? Forget she's Thai. If you think you're an old pro who gives his heart too fast, then you might want to re-think things.

You didn't give her your heart at all. In fact, you rejected her. If you really cared about her, as you say, you would have been waiting at her workplace, the next day, with a dozen roses, and telling her how much your experience the night before meant to you.

Dude....I hate to say it, but you need to work on your approach. Telling a woman you don't want to see her for 4 days because she will bore you, and you don't see many woman (other prostitutes) more than a few times anyway, is NOT going to bring joyous tears to her eye's every time you walk into her bar.

You stated your case to her that you were movin' on. Therefore, it shouldn't be a big surprise that she did also. Why wouldn't she? You laid her, and then you told her you were taking off.

Women are women. Just because they happen to be Thai, living in Thailand, does not make them different from all others. In the end, they are all the same, just as we men are. A situation that was intended from the very beginning.

HT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thailenoi - I have the greatest respect for you and appreciate that you can settle down with one girl. Great luck for you that you have Ms. Perfect. I could not settle down, no matter how perfect.

Oh these replies are funny too much!! I will change my name, na? I am stupid mak mak, na? I have seen the light!! This time I told her I would come back in only three days.... Read on...

Part 2

So...it was with a heavy, tentative heart that I dragged myself back to La's bar. I put it off quite awhile and arrived around midnight, though I knew the later I was the more chance there was that someone else would take her. I didn't care that much.

When I arrived she was there and really happy to see me. She said she couldn't sleep last night because I had been on her mind. (Oh, really!!??) She said she had been looking out for me all night tonight and was upset because I hadn't come.

"Oh, are you FREE tonight?" I asked sarcastically. "Did you have a good time with the falang?" "No good!" "You have good sex? Why you no sleep good?" "No have sex! Him drunk. No like! I come back to bar at 2:00 AM." Wow! Mr. Wonderful was not wonderful! When I came to the bar the night before it had been 7:00 PM. Personally I don't know what guys like so much about sitting around a bar all night getting plastered. Oh well, each to their own. So he paid for her, was too drunk for sex and she didn't like him anyway. "Not same you!" she said.

After raking her over the coals a bit more, I told her that I liked her a lot more than was good for me and I paid the bar. She had never seen the beach although it is a block from her bar. "I only come work bar, go room." I had no doubts anymore that she is new to bar work. There is so much supporting evidence. We walked all along the beach and then up and down Walking Street. It was all new to her.

At the room she (and me too, damnit!) was very loving. She gave me a massage and kissed me forever. Sex is fantastic with her and then we hugged each other all night like we were really in love. We do each love the other. But the way guys love bar girls and the way bar girls love falang. You must check yourself because each knows the other will go on many other dates. There are so many pitfalls to making such relationships last. But this one has a pretty good chance.

Wow! Mr. Wonderful was not wonderful!

------------------------------

Says she! zanemay, i am surprised, for an old timer, you are ready to serve us the "she is not like the others", in this case, she only likes you, other men are only for work, no pleasure. Mind you, it may very well be true, but don't you think it is better not to pay too much attention to such BG's oft recited line? You may have caught her fancy, but this is still a period to be on your guard.

> but this is still a period to be on your guard.

I guess that cannot be emphasized enough! That's not to say that I'm not wishing you good luck but even Veterans can sometimes be off-guard...

Zane,

Reading your tale of woe reminds me of my vow to never set foot in Thailand again, and how eminently sensible that plan is for some among us. There are charming women all over the world, but the Thais have a gift for getting right up under our defences. All this time, I thought I was the only one who took a BG at her word smile.gif

Good luck.

<"Oh, are you FREE tonight?" I asked sarcastically. "Did you have a good time with the falang?" "No good!" "You have good sex? Why you no sleep good?" "No have sex! Him drunk. No like! I come back to bar at 2:00 AM." Wow! Mr. Wonderful was not wonderful! When I came to the bar the night before it had been 7:00 PM. Personally I don't know what guys like so much about sitting around a bar all night getting plastered. Oh well, each to their own. So he paid for her, was too drunk for sex and she didn't like him anyway. "Not same you!" she said.>

I thought you said she spoke "no english"

She must be a fast learner smile.gif

Hua Nguu.

Archived