Old Pro Gives Heart Too Fast -- Ouch !!

zanemay

Be Ready for This...

I am a veteran of bar girl romance. I have been in lots of situations, but stupid me, I was blind-sided by this one.

The first time I saw this lady, La, I stopped into her little bar because there were lots of ladies and no falang. There was good energy at the bar. I sat with another girl and played Connect 4 and had an animated discussion with lots of laughs. This lady was not exactly my type, but I spotted La over her shoulder and started giving her "the eye." Eventually my interest was more obvious and the girl I was sitting with told me La had just started working in the bar a few days ago. Yes!

I had plans for that evening so I came back the next night to look into this further. This time, please note, there were two guys sitting together and I was alone with the girls. So...Is a girl really new? Play Connect 4 with her and you might find out. La could not play at all. She spoke no English. She was definitely new.

This is my type of girl. She is not young, maybe 35, and while she is not beautiful, she has a lovely smile. I REALLY like her. Pay bar fine, go to room. She is the perfect combination of reserved but willing. She told me to tell her what I wanted. If she was doing something wrong, speak up. Wow! Nice!

Sex was great with her. I had asked at the bar if she "sa-moke" and she said she liked to. She was so good at it I had to ask her where she learned. Her Thai boyfriend (finished now, of course) and she would watch sexy movies and then emulate. This is true, I believe her. She was great! Did everything including anal and came while I was fucking her ass!

Okay, great!! She really likes me and vice versa. I give her 1,000 baht and tell her I will come take her again in four days. Why four days? I have some other plans and anyway I never see the same girl too often. "I don't want to get bored," I told her. She understands. We have a date.

Four days later, THE DAY comes and I am really looking forward to it. I am playing in a pool match at 8:00 PM so I stop by her bar on the way to pay her bar fine. Ever heard that song "Tragedy?" "Tragedy...da da dee dee da da dee dee dee da da... Tragedy..." The little bar, where I have never seen more than two other guys has lots of guys! And she is with one of them! Oye!! She wants me to sit on her other side, which I do for a minute. I tell her I came to pay bar for her. "Oh sorry, sorry," she says. "We had a date," I told her. "Oh sorry, sorry!!" The other guy has already paid the bar for her!!!

OUCH!! I am stunned!! I am never stunned! I know all the rhymes and reasons and I know this one well enough. She has a guy. A perfectly fine looking gentleman I must say. Maybe I would come for her, maybe I would not. I understand this. But shit! I was really looking forward to seeing her and I thought she was mine and I thought no one ever came to this bar. And I thought...and I thought... I just couldn't digest this lousy luck!

I move away from her and moan about my broken heart to the other girls. I do this is in Thai and within earshot of La. She feels bad and everyone can see that I am "not right." Never mind. I ask for my bill. La gets up and goes around the corner. I leave, she is waiting for me. "Sorry, sorry!! You come back tomorrow, na? I like you, I like you."

It's tomorrow now and I guess I will drag my carcass back there to see what horror awaits. The enthusiasm has been sucked out of me. Maybe she will revive it? Or maybe she will be there with Mr. Wonderful or a new I-paid-her-bar-already guy.

All I can tell you...keep your hopes in check. Even if you have a date. Thailand, and I can't call it Land of Smiles just now, is full of surprises.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFLMAO!!

Making a "DATE" with a BG? Four days into the future!?!

I would think the term "appointment" is more appropriate.

I must admit that the "DATE" line was pretty funny.

If you really like someone I would suggest that you give her the baht to

pre-pay the barfine and lock her up so to speak.

Hope it works out for you and you get to spend more time with her.

Really Zane, you saw her for one night, then told her you didn't want to see her again for 4 days because you would get bored with her, and you never see the same girl too often, anyway. Did you expect her to commit herself to you, even though you expressly told her you would not? She's an established prostitute (albeit a recent one), and you are an established punter. What did you expect when you left her cute butt on a barstool for 4 days, who's job it is to get new strange men to screw her for money?

I know your a newbie, but......Hey...wait a minute? Haven't I heard "Zanemay" before? Just to let you know, there is someone else on this board with that same board name, so you need to change yours. He's been around a long time, and would not appriciate people thinking he had made the full circle of life............diapers, living an experienced, punterful life, then growing old and ending up back in the diaper stage again. Please think up a new name ASAP. Thanks.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

HT

Dear (in)Zane,

Your post is a tonic to the newbies amongst us who tend to envy the 'detached professionalism' of the veteran Sanukers when dealing with the BG's. That smile can melt even the toughest defenses, and they know it smile.gif

One of the things that keeps me coming back to Nana is threads from the vets that start with 'I thought I'd seen and done it all in Thailand, then SHE walked in ...'. Or was that 'Of all the bars in the world, I had to walk into hers ..'.

Apologies to Humphrey Bogart, MGM, and the Screenwriters Guild of America.

Poor poor Zane,

The GF I am with I met on trip 20, 18 th nov 2001. I took her (wel two of them...) for one night, asked to stay all day and the next night, then asked her to go with me to Bangkok for a few days, then asked her to join me to Chumpon for 3 weeks.

Spent 7 months together out of 10 and hope many more to come. She is my thai dream, just perfect...

You come back four days later???

I have some other plans and anyway I never see the same girl too often.... I can't call it Land of Smiles just now

-------------------------

OK, not now (it's the other guy's LOS today), but maybe tomorrow. I think you defined her job very well for her, if it was ever needed, when you kept your freedom. This is ok, but i do not see why you should feel "victimized". You also seem to be rather intent on telling about intimate physical details, as if "coming while butt-fucked" was necessary to have us understand what a sweet girl she was. Seems you wanted to win again at the BG# lottery, but the wheel turned faster than your butterfly's wings! (A bit of humour, ok?)

Archived