Old Pro Gives Heart Too Fast -- Ouch !!

zanemay

Hua Nguu.

I speak enough Thai so say all that in Thai. Jeez!!

To the cynics who are/will weigh in here. She doesn't have enough experience to be a hardened bar girl with all the lines and manipulations. She is a really good lady. I'm not saying "she's different." There are a lot of really good ladies working in bars.

I saw her last night and we had a long talk about the realities of having a bg/farang relationship in Pattaya, especially given that I am a big butterfly and she needs to work. I understand her and she says she understands me.

I believe she has two goals that I must fit into: 1) To make as much money as possible to send back to momma/poppa. 2) To keep me as a friend/boyfriend/customer as long as possible.

We are both realistic.

Bye for now.

Zane

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, ZM, I really do wish you the best of luck.

I am not one of your cynics on the relationship, but I will always be put off by your attitude of getting the cheapest f*ck you can get away with and bragging about it.

I suspect that your attitude about money will always be a problem between you and her.

TH

It would appear that you can communicate with her better than you can with most of us.

Congratulations.

I am sure that when it all works out, you will inform us of your success or?

Blessed be..much luck!

Realism will win out for all.

Hi,

"Btw, all the other men are "no good", when you ask a BG."

I have come to conclusion that these girls sure know what to say to make a man feel good (with limited language skills to boost). I am learning a thing or 2 here. My changes have to be subtle though, don't want to give my husband a heart attack.

Cheers!

To the cynics who are/will weigh in here...

She doesn't have enough experience to be a hardened bar girl with all the lines and manipulations

---------------------------

Nothing cynical, IMO. Just lines over-used, that don't mean nothing, whichever way your relationship goes. It may be a way for her to let you know she likes you, while not having disliked her previous customers, that's all. i am a bit confused about "not having ebough experience" in light of your title that startedd "old pro". what gives?

Archived