Only in thailand !!!

Bkkbound04

Nut Girl,

Very different in the West. If the lady goes to meet with the man in a public place for dinner or a movie, and then leaves, the man will think it quite proper.

In fact, he will probably think that she is a nice, conservative girl. At least I would.

If she spends the night with him, very common in the west, but I think not so common in Thailand.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Jap 12:

Had to buy a new One-to-call phone recently and was told it would receive international calls ok..but sure enough it doesn't. So this evening I give the call centre in Bangkok a call to let off steam and try and get it sorted...the girl on the end of the phone is very sympathetic and to cut a long story short..we end up chattin about personal stuff..she finishes at 2am and is wanting to meet so she can help me with my problem..anyone wanna take bets on a)looks ?
B)
will she/won't she? c)I marry her..

This country never ceases to amaze me !!

tongue.gif" border="0

JP

Can you say opportunist?

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:

Nut Girl,

Very different in the West. If the lady goes to meet with the man in a public place for dinner or a movie, and then leaves, the man will think it quite proper.

In fact, he will probably think that she is a nice, conservative girl. At least I would.

If she spends the night with him, very common in the west, but I think not so common in Thailand.

This is very common in Bangkok

quote:

Originally posted by GoldenChild:

This is very common in Bangkok

???

Ahm excuse me, but who or what give you this knowledge ? Are you dating ladies in Bangkok or what ?

Well i guess no - please do us all a favour and go away with your so called facts.

Your statement is not true and we are not interested in this BS.

If you wanna see sluts look in the western countries - nuff said.

Well, you asked for it. I lived in Bangkok for awhile. I used to go clubbing alot and the nightlife in bkk is no different from the west. Btw, I LOVE BANGKOK, but hey, I'm not gonna lie about it. Women in Bangkok have become more and more open to the idea of one nighters... why are you getting so defensive? I wasn't disparaging the city, just pointing out the truth.

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: GoldenChild ]

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: GoldenChild ]

Archived