Only in thailand !!!

Bkkbound04

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nutgirl,

No simple response. First, I would respect her wishes. Second, I would be enormously frustrated and would try to convince her to respect my wishes. But ultimately, it takes two to tango.

On the relationship, I always look for a girlfriend experience anyway and look up old friends when I return until 1) I can't find them or 2) it is clear that it won't work out. Right now, I have two friends I met last trip who are not returning emails, so I guess its a fresh start when I come back in February.

So, with a "normal" girl who is mid-twenties, educated, speaks good English, has a good job, and likes to hang out with farangs, I would continue the relationship to see how it went. Could be a big component of my retirment plan.

quote:

Originally posted by NutGirl:

How you guys think about Thai woman who do that? Just curious.
shocked.gif" border="0
Positive or negative?

I respect all Thai women including those that will go out with a non Thai man. I was recently in Thailand for 3 weeks so had time to date Thai women; I asked (or was asked) five women for dates; two from Dept store, two waitresses, and one hair stylist. There were 2 no-shows; I went to movies and dinner with the other three and bought them gifts. One of them slept with me and the other two gave me only nice smiles. But I was happy to be taken around Thailand and treat my ladies to a mutual good time without expectation of anything in return. After all, I could always go to NEP or Cowboy if I just wanted sex.

"He will say she can be my girl but not my mom's son."

Hey NutGirl,

neat little mistake. Of course, it has to be " ... not my son's mother." Otherwise the poor thing would have to become his brother, and then the whole fun would be over anyway! Geddit?

Nothing serious, I'm just a nitpicking darned linguist.

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

"He will say she can be my girl but not my mom's son."

Hey NutGirl,

neat little mistake. Of course, it has to be " ... not my son's mother." Otherwise the poor thing would have to become his brother, and then the whole fun would be over anyway! Geddit?

Nothing serious, I'm just a nitpicking darned linguist.

OPPS!!!! hehehe

laugh.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Just around the corner from where I stay in Bkk there is a dental practise with some Pc,s connected to the net.This is where I post.There is a cracking little dental nurse who always logs on for me and next time perhaps I,ll have a similar story to post!

Nut girl..

I think its rather difficult for us to pass judgement on this girls behaviour or moral conduct, I have a very different world view and she has her own story and reasons for doing what she did. I have only positive feelings and memories of her and I would say that about all the girls I have met in LOS(exception being my ex wife ).

Besides..how could she be expected to resist my charms cool.gif" border="0

JP :

quote:

Originally posted by Jap 12:

Nutgirl...

thai girls do what ? sleep with guys without fucking.? what is your point?

JP

Date with a man who she never met after the first phone call also hang out al night with him (doesn't matter make love or not).

Just want to know as for Thai men if any woman do that they will say those girl damn easy! He will say she can be my girl but not my mom's son

shocked.gif" border="0

Archived