Would a "mega-gogobar" work?

LOL Smeg!!! A conveyor belt of go-go dancers!! Priceless!

smile.gifsmile.gif

Would you have it like the old 'Generation Game' then or what? You have to remember the ones you've seen before you get to bar-fine them:

"Good game, good game"

"...er black thong, big smile, long hair."

"Good game...come on, come on"

"..er a Cuddly Toy"

(Bruce turns to audience arms upraised for the chorus of "Cuddly Toy")

Puts a different spin on the phrase 'Goblin Teasmaid' though dunnit?

I'm looking forward to my first try at NEP this December. But for me bar's are like boxex of "Cracker-Jack", you never know what kind of prize you might find each time you open one.

I like to "discover" new bars for my first time. Little out of the way joints that don't attract that much business and like oyster shells you crack them open for the sweet meat and maybe even a pearl.

Top-Less was like that for me in Pat-Pong. Quiestest dumpiest little bar full of fat ugly girls and one pearl smile.gif.

Ok, a change of plan. 3 stories of bars, the same, but a 200 metre long airport luggage type gogodancer conveyor snaking its way around each floor, lined with comfortable sofas for the customers, and the areas broken up by curtians or walls so that taking different girls on different nights isnt seen throughout the place. Any better? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I love it! But they will build in catapults like in fighter-jets, which catapult each customer who does not pay a LD every 5 minutes, out the door!

Hi!

In reply to:

[color:green]Reminds me of what has happened to the traditional British city pubs in the last 10 years or so.color=green>

I haven't been to London for several years but a friend that was there recently told me that Budweisser is now most common beer in the pubs. Please tell me that this isn't true. laugh.gif

regards

ALHOLK

Hi smeg!

///. 3 stories of bars, the same, but a 200 metre long airport luggage type gogodancer conveyor , ///

Visually fantastic idea. But how BG catch the customer of every night?

Both customers and BGs would be flustrated to waiting for another round of seeing each other.

Rather, I prefer concept of gogo bar as close quarter battle as it going on...

Decline of Darlin' Bar at Soi Cowboy a decade ago started when new management created upstair floor and installed ladder shape dancing platform between floors.

Yes, I agree.

Alright it isn't a mega-gogo bar, but it is the only gogo bar in CEP and, I don't know about you, but I seldom get over there to visit that place. Why? Well, because it is the only bar there.

It would be the same with one mega-gogo bar for me. Same girls, same music, same prices, same, same. I really love the diversity of the bars in NEP, SC and the 'pong. No two really alike. Yes, some are similar, but each has something a bit different and that's what makes a crawl so much fun.

If there was only one mega-bar, wouldn't a bar crawl in that entertainment district really be something?

Yeah, I like to be in and out of a bunch of different bars. Some I go to for the fun, some to see friends, some to listen to the music, some to ogle the babes, and so forth. It is highly doubtful that one mega-bar would have all of the above at the same time. So, I really like to have many options.

Keep NEP the way it is now!!!

Archived