Jakarta, Bandung and Hong Kong in 11days.

The asain doll hunter is headed to Jakarta and Bandung in 11 days. I am going to these places to experience what the hunies have to offer before the U.S. govnt(not people) decide that they want more oil, money and power causing Indo to explode! in violence. I am a peaceful man wanting to go during a semi peacefull time so that I can say "I experienced the country and what it has to offer *wink*" before it explodes. So its Jakarta for 5 days and Badung for 2 and then it is hong kong where I have contacted a phillipino, and chinese qt that I have a no strings attached agreement with *wink* while I am there. Expect a nice webpage of all my experiences here in T.O. and in Asia very soon just be patient my friends. I am headed to Pakistan in Feb 2003 to once again check out the unbeleivable tight bodied beuaties over there that do anything for 20-50 CAN$ and these are super models! and these hunies will be on the site also. So expect daily updates of what happenes in Indo and Hong Kong on this forum. I CANT WAIT! WAHOOOOOO!!

hahaha!! I love it when people get jelous . I have gotten laid more times on spring break last year by asian hunis then you guys have in your entire lives. I have gotten laid more times this year for FREE!! by asian hunis then you guys have since you have been in Thailand. But its cool I expected this from some old farts on this board lol. Its all good I will keep you fellas updated.

sounds great dude,

I wouldn't up bets on all of your above statements especially seeing that at least one of those guys lives in bkk!

anyways indonesia is as safe as you make it for yourself & I can assure you it won't blow up anytime soon, which is great 'cos the hunies are the sweetest :-)

looking forward to your reports & pics & I might share a bit from my recent jkt, surabaya & bali trip...

cheers!

Carlton, did you read this goblok's litterature :

"causing Indo to explode in violence"

"see what it has to offer before it explode"

"that i experienced this country in a semi peaceful time"

........... smile.gif...... first reading, i thought he was joking....but no !! ......he is a real goblok !!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kungfu, four days JKT and two days Bandung !!!...... in a semi peaceful time and before Indonesia explode !!!.... what an adventurous and risky trip ........ shit, you got balls kid...... happily your charm will put all those indo chicks at your feet !! (BTW 'goblok' is bahasa indonesia, ask one of your many conquests in Bat's or Block M what it means smile.gif , but she'll surely already notice this about you ! )

Hi Prosal,

I think in 7 days he can't do much harm to Indonesia. He's just there to deliver his money and dispose his sperm and that's it. All you have to do is to stay clear of him. In case you meet him in JJs, he's the one dripping saliva all around.

And when it comes to Indonesias existance as a nation we both rely on adik gede and our own impressions instead of a bigmouth newbie.

Don't call him goblok, that's what my wife call's me and you won't equal him with me, will you?

You are in Indonesia right now. Only Jakarta or did you take the opportunity to travel around?

Carlton

"in case you meet him in JJ's, he's the one dripping saliva all around" smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Carlton you made my day once more !!!

"only stay in JKT or do you travel around "

Well i finally found the energy ( smile.gif ) to make a little side trip from JKT to Jember, where a girl i know from Bali (ex singer) lives now.... with stops in Yogja/Solo and Malang....i'll report a little on the JKT thread and anyway send you a mail.....see you...

Archived