looking for that perfect body

I bought her a drink, and I think she asked me in thai whether I would buy her friends and mamasan a drink. Well, thats what happened, anyway. It cost me over 500 baht to talk to her for 10 minutes before she was grabbed by the fattest man I have ever seen in a gogo, and again was gone. Maybe she doesnt like me, sob!

[color:purple]

Man she played you like a mandolin! I think you need to go back and exact some kind of revenge! Go spend 2000 baht on drinks, barfine her, take her back to the room, don't touch her, pay her 1000 baht in the morning and tell her see you next life, go to her bar that night and ignore her! That will show her(maybe)!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<before she was grabbed by the fattest man I have ever seen in a gogo>>

Do you find this so incredible going off with a fat guy. Correct me if I'm wrong but you spoke of you being a bit of a stick insect. Maybe this girl needed somebody substantial to cuddle rather than a twiglaugh.gif

sorry but I don't get it! how would doing exactly that show her anything?

if its that not touching her would show her she's not inresesistable & she's 'only' get 1000bt for her time then I think it's a bad plan :-(

hell he don't even get to find out if she's actually a very likely non performer?

I'm with you though that someone oughtta teach her a lesson or more :-)

Archived