looking for that perfect body

In fact Miss Portman is Asian, as she is an Israeli. Nowhere near Thailand, and she isnt Thai looking, but very cute nonetheless. Strangely, my TG looks a bit similar. Perhaps some Israeli was secretly dating her mother 24 years ago!

To answer the question about my size, yes I am very small framed myself. 61kgs and fat free, so i like my girls the same way.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hints at paedophilic tendencies has caused me to recall one of my trips to LOS when I was accompanied by usual sanuking partner. However this time, he'd invited a long-standing friend who's happily married, BTW). He was keen to indulge having heard the storys from previous visits.

Our first port of call was to the Asoke beer bars and you could see him almost visibly freeze up. It became apparent that he thought that the girls were far too young and from that point on, he refused to indulge in any sanuking activities, apart from trying to have pseudo-intelligent conversations with some of the more elloguent BGs.

My sanuking friend does have a tendency to like fairly petite girls and this really freaked his mate, who will only look at girls that are particularly well-endowed. Neither of us could understand how he wan't bowled over by the beauty of the Thai ladys.

This situation brewed for more than a few days and one night, these two friends, of over 20 years came to blows after accusations of paedophilia. Fortunately they have both got over it now and apparently, the non-sanuking guy wants to come back to LOS and give it another chance??!!

Guest lazyphil

<<To answer the question about my size, yes I am very small framed myself. 61kgs and fat free, so i like my girls the same way>>

Fortuantly the criteria for my Mrs doesn't/didn't need to match my 6' 2'', 210lbs frame. I'm not into Amazon women!!

Body criteria mania?-A certain weight?-Unhappy if she is not this or that and Products = "employees"Human Blow up dolls?

What do these comments say about a human perception of other human beings?Not flaming just probing.The positive aspect is that reading this makes me examine my own attitudes very carefully-Just a thought-

Smeg,

I'll assume your comment about why the bars are filled with average looking women is a joke?

It isn't like the girls are competing for a few slots left on the dance foor. Whoever shows up at the front door is used in some capacity. Remember, these girls are here for economic purpose, not for their beauty. It is not the same as one finds in the private clubs or even the ratchada places where looks do matter.

We have discussed this one before but what we find in the gogos are no different than what you would see in other places of employemnt for girls of low socio-econ status. Compare the gogos to factories, rice fields, hotel services in lower positions, hospitals in lower positions, etc and you will find the same percentages of above average, average and below average looking girls. Gogos and beer bars are nothing more than a representation of the low socio-econ class of the thai system. It is not like they are applying for model, airline or marketing/sales jobs where looks are, in fact, used as a selection criteria.......

I think it is unrealistic of us to think that just because they work in the sex industry they have to be pretty or attractive. We are not talking high-end market here. This is more like K-Mart shopping..........looking for good value for the price.

Cardianlblue

Guest lazyphil

I do follow you to a degree. But take a look at your home country. A checkout girl can often be as pretty/beautiful as a lass working as a dentist. Or a bar maid prettier/beautiful than a accountent. It matters not what class a girl originates from to how beautiful they will turn out. I'm not sure if this is what your saying?

As for these members clubs. Are these the type of places for upper class Thais? If so its pretty superficial in that looks are so crucial.

My wife is not K market. You didn't say she was personally but I get reet fucked off when I read such bollocks!!

Corrupt government politicians (high socio Thai status) are Harrods or Bloomingdales then. hahahahaha

What do these comments say about a human perception of other human beings?

-----------------------------------

Myself, I am more than a bit put off by all this talk about women being only desirable, worthy of attention if they fill a certain canon of beauty. It is obvious that Smeg, you have still to let us know anything about your trip that does not have to do with Chinatown brothels, prices of drinks in gogos, tiny flesh and more sex related trivia. I may be wrong, but you seem to have been a hell of a sexually frustrated fellow back in UK.

///This is more like K-Mart shopping..........looking for good value for the price. ///

Yeah good economc analysis!

But in my impression, price does not alway tolerate a certain range of quality in LOS. It may bebecause of quite complicated social, economical or political reasons.

One can find a diamond in cheap imitation jewelly market in LOS, if you are lucky. That's the reason why gogo scene never disappear in LOS.

Archived