NFL Fantasy League - Week 5

Brink15

Well my Stars got beaten for the third time. I screwed up and played an RB during his bye week. Oops. Can't use that as an excuse though as the margin was far greater than his contribution would have been.

The undefeated Ladyboys keep plowing along. Sad that our best are a bunch of Katoeys. smile.gif

Froggo's boys are tied for the number two slot, over all, with Osama's Chums.

On a note of interest our MIA, DB, is still going strong and just made some transactions. Would love to hear his comments about the season.

Am I the only one who no longer gets update e-mails? I loved the player updates but haven't gotten one in about two weeks.

Well my consolation for the week is that my Bucs are now 4 - 1. Still no "O" line, but the defense makes up for the lack of offense

Brink,

I get the emails almost daily, and twice on Sunday ! Maybe you need to go back into the system and recheck the box for receiving emails and check the email account.

I think I get three different emails from NFL.com.

a. About my Fantasy team (3 or 4 per week).

b. About my real favorite team (I must have checked a box somewhere)

c. About the real games (once per week).

But, it doesn't help at all !

Cheers !

AArrrgghhh

Technical difficulties prevented me from logging in this weekend and making my choices. Also prevented me from logging in last Tuesday to make trades.

I am so screwed!!!!

Half my guys are benched or injured. lol

Ah well, win none and lose more!!!

<<burp>>

Badasgonnabegettingasoapiesoonbing,

I've been up to my eyeballs trying to get a new business started.

I screwed up my team when I chose mostly Bucs players. Great choice for defense, mediocre choice for QB, lousy choice for RB.

Oh well. Derrick Brooks keeps making life interesting. Who's the NFC Defensive Player of The Week? Yeah baby.

Archived