Wierd Night in Pattaya

zanemay

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soong...

I thought I was very jai dee. I should have given her 200 baht. Your area of operation is BKK and mine is Pattaya. Big difference.

I have gone to some lengths in posts to establish baselines for payment and I think I have done a good job of it. I don't know how you evolved your standards because you don't say. Nor do you say what you pay.

If you insult me so crudely, however, you will go on my "ignore" list with...well...think PC...

I stop reading the posts of people when I ALWAYS know what they will say. The same boring crap every time.

You are not in that category, yet, but your rough, personal comment was as offensive as it was calculated to be. A bit too rough for the parameters of the board. Care to apologize?

And...not bragging but stating for reference: Last night I took a lovely 25 year old, quite sophisticated, from a bar. She had worked six days in the bar but had worked around Nana selling watches for a long time. Speaks fair English. "I would like to take you, but I can only give you 500 baht LT. I understand if you do not want to go. Up to you." "No problem for me, but don't tell other ladies at bar." She was very nice and we had no problems. She wasn't desperate, naive, emaciated, drugged or pressured. Nice girl.

She accepted my offer freely and we enjoyed each other's company. Just two consenting adults having fun.

Zane May

BACK TO THE BAR

So...I have gone back to the bar. This lady has disappeared.

The other girls did not tell her to hurry up and come eat soup as she said. She went back and said that I only wanted ST. Then she went next door and borrowed money from a falang. The next day she came back to my place and hung around downstairs for hours. Then she called my room. I came down, she asked me to give her money to go home. I didn't.

After taking money from the falang she disappeared, but her clothes are still in her room at the bar. When she came to me she said she could not go back to the bar because "ladies talk bad about me." BS! She can't go back because she owes the guy next door money. Everyone wants her out.

I am still on good terms with the other girls. We played pool for a couple of hours and had a great time, so I was happy about that.

Fun and silly games in Pattaya.

Zane

I thought I was very jai dee. I should have given her 200 baht. Your area of operation is BKK and mine is Pattaya. Big difference.

I don?t know why I even bother, I guess you?re experienced enough to have heard it all before. Minimum wage for people working in Bangkok and the 3 neibouring provinces was 162 baht a day, back in ?98. Sending her on her way with 200 bhat means giving her about minimum wage. I know that many people do unpleasant work for bad pay, but it is my firm believe that somebody who sucks cock deserves at least decent compensation for that. 400 bhat is still way to cheap, even in Pattaya.

I have gone to some lengths in posts to establish baselines for payment and I think I have done a good job of it. I don't know how you evolved your standards because you don't say. Nor do you say what you pay.

Now do I get this straight, you establish baselines for payment? Says who? You do not make the rules, nobody does. I know your modus operandi, best described by ?how low can you go?. I fear you haven?t hit rock bottom yet.

I stop reading the posts of people when I ALWAYS know what they will say. The same boring crap every time.

I know what you mean. Like telling somebody how much they paid last night for LT and how many times they got their cocks sucked over and over again?

You are not in that category, yet, but your rough, personal comment was as offensive as it was calculated to be. A bit too rough for the parameters of the board. Care to apologize?

Your motto is ?fight for your baht?. You go to lengths to describe how far you?re willing to go to get your money?s worth. So don?t act so hurt when somebody finds your modus operandi offensive and says so. Sorry, no apologies.

And...not bragging but stating for reference: Last night I took a lovely 25 year old, quite sophisticated, from a bar. She had worked six days in the bar but had worked around Nana selling watches for a long time. Speaks fair English. "I would like to take you, but I can only give you 500 baht LT. I understand if you do not want to go. Up to you." "No problem for me, but don't tell other ladies at bar." She was very nice and we had no problems. She wasn't desperate, naive, emaciated, drugged or pressured. Nice girl.

I guess that if she would?ve wanted to go home at 2 am, you would have given her half the money, right? After all she promised you LT?

Just two consenting adults having fun.

Everybody has a right to indulge in fantasies in a while. I fear though you might start to believe in them.

Cheers,

soongmak

SOONGMAK,

I am more than a little surprised by you. You are obviously not unintelligent but your post appears to be little short of churlish.

I read many posts I don't agree with and some that I find distasteful but I don't resort to name calling of the original poster.

You said this about payments ?You do not make the rules, nobody does.? So what standards are you judging Zanemay by and finding his payment level too low?

You have contradicted yourself, deliberately insulted a poster and turned a trip report into an argument and yet you refuse to apologise.

There are many more points you make that don?t bear close scrutiny but it seems unfair to the original poster to list them all and as it?s not my intention to turn this thread into flame war I?m not going to list them.

Might I suggest that it?s time for you to bow out of this thread before you do any more damage. Stumpdog above says agree to disagree but you can?t seem to live with that and have to have the last word.

Archived