Wierd Night in Pattaya

zanemay

A Strange Night with Lessons Learned

I had had a good afternoon. I took a lady from the beach who I had taken once before, about five weeks ago. She is kind of ugly in a good way (Ha!) but amazing with her hands and mouth. Boy she has a gentle touch and really loves dick! 300 baht ST. She does her business rather efficiently and then splits.

Fine. I take a long nap and then set off on a mission. Tonight I am going to my friend's bar and take out a lady I had had a very warm session with three nights ago. That had been a long talk and drinking with more and more touching as the evening passed. Not the bar beauty, she has never gone with a farang before! I like the new, low-mileage models!

AN ODD LITTLE BAHT STORY

My first stop is at a local market to try to get change for a 1,000 baht bill. I try to buy a Lipovitan for 10 baht but the owner doesn't want to give me change. Very understandable.

I go into a Seven Eleven where I have done this a couple of times before. The same lady is always behind the register. I ask if buying my 10 baht item with a 1,000 baht note would be okay. She takes the bill with an unhappy look and hands me a wad of change. Feeling a bit guilty, I stick the bills loosely into my pocket.

I walk a block and then decide to put them in my wallet. Oooops! I find 890 baht. She shorted me 100 baht! I think that this is her way of getting revenge for using her store as a change shop. She is sending me a message. I feel like crap because of being chastised in such cunning way and take a few steps farther along my route. Then I literally remember that I am Mr. Fight-for-your-Baht. It seemed pointless since I hadn't counted my change in the store, but I turn around and head back. I was thinking of what I might say during a confrontation. "Fuck you!!" is not an option for me. A levelheaded talk would fall on deaf ears. Oh well, I will wing it.

There was a long line at the register, but I stood my ground. "What do you need?" the cashier asked me. "You owe me 100 baht." "Yes," she said without explanation or embarrassment!! She had my 100 baht sitting out next to the register. If I had not caught the "mistake" she would have kept it. Since I came back it was right there for me making it difficult for me to say she was cheating me. Was I supposed to believe she dropped it on the floor while she was counting out my change? But the line was long and I was amazed to have recovered my money and at least some of my face. I left.

A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID

I take the long way to my friend's bar. I walk along the Beach. I run into So, a great girl that I had taken once before. She works at a bar and freelances along Beach Road. 24, photogenic, uninhibited. The time that I took her she was quite set on 500 baht ST. This evening it was only about 10:30 PM as I was passing. She said she really liked me and wanted to go with me LT for 500 baht! She noticed my new haircut and commented on how good it looked. Very true and this is something even my GF America misses sometimes. I thought her offer was stunningly offer, but it was too early for me to settle down for the evening. Also, I had to keep my mission in mind. I told her she is too sweet and I love her too much. I slipped her 50 baht and told her I would be looking for her soon.

I stopped at a bar along Second Road to see if a lady who had stood me up a couple of days before was there. She was and she seemed happy to see me. I told her that I was pissed off at her. I had made an arrangement to get her the night after we talked, but when I came sniffing around, "Mai you." (Not there.) "No. No. Don't be angry. Man pay bar for me and five ladies and we go Xcite Disco." "Oh really," I said. "I thought you and I had a date?" Me is 42 and when I talked to her before I asked her if she "smoked." At first she made a funny face. I asked her if I could fuck her in the ass, she said, "No problem!" with a smile. This was a configuration of responses I had never encountered before! Basically she didn't like to be asked beforehand if she would smoke. Finally she told me, "If I like man, I can smoke. If no like, no smoke." Apparently she liked me quite well because now she said she would be happy to smoke for me. She had agreed to 500 baht LT with no hesitation.

So there we were last night, she telling me that she wanted to go with me and me telling her that I had to go "play snooker with my friends." I offered her a small tip and she opened up the front of her top for me to put in into her bra, which I did with gusto taking a long look and her large, lovely tits and fondling a nipple while she smiled. She gave me a good kiss with a deep tongue and I set off for my last stop.

So I go to my friend's bar to play pool and barfine Maw, the lady who has never had sex with a farang before. "This should be good!" I was telling myself. I have gone with two ladies before who were new in bars, stuck in out-of-the-way bars and had not gone with men before me. They were great and liked everything. EVERYTHING. (Remember my trip report "Ja the Brand New Bar Girl." ?) So Maw is happy to see me and all is well. But there are reasons besides the location of the bar that men have not taken her. She is a little old - 36 or so - a bit fat and one side of her mouth was a little disfigured in a motorbike accident.

I have also been reluctant to take girls out of this bar, because this is where I come for all of my regular R&R with the boys. I only took one girl before. That was the first time I set foot in the bar a year ago. I took the owner's wife's sister, a girl far too beautiful to be working there.

Based on that, I have been yakked about by every girl who has since worked there. They all know everything about me that the girl I took knows. Without a thought for privacy or taking care of a good customer, the owner's wife talks to everyone about me. It's not hostile, it's just in her nature. She talked to a girlfriend who shared the details with me - nasty talk. I had had a skin rash at one point and the sister had not wanted to go with me a second time after I showed it to her. "She thought maybe you had AIDS," my girlfriend told me. Tonight, when Maw was at my room, she said, "You like smoke, na?" "How do you know?" The girl I took a year ago told her. So "the book" on me there is that (a) I am "jai dee" (kind hearted), (2) I like BJ (3) I don't have AIDS.

But - BUT - BUT !!! - if there is one piece of information they are into sharing above all else it is, "How much he give you?" This info is filed in the gossip database and NEVER forgotten!!

So...working off all whole bunch of assumptions, I set off with Maw without any talk about time or money or sex acts. I assumed that we would fuck because she would not smoke at all or at least not well. I assumed I could have my way as I had with the other new ladies and, of course I assumed we would be together all night. In fact, when I went into the bar, I had told her "Koo-ni pah-yah-yam nawn du-aye." (Tonight we will try sleeping together.) She seemed very happy to hear it.

At the room she was only a little bit shy. She seemed to take to sex with a farang like a duck takes to water. With a little bit of coaxing I had her top off and was fondling her big, white tits. We took a shower and she said, "You want me smoke?" She did a great job! Then I ate her pussy and she came. I wanted her to have fun because I assumed she hadn't had sex for a long time. But when I tried to maneuver around for a little fuck, she stopped me with a question about condoms. I was sure she was okay and I know I'm okay, but I backed right off and let her smoke. Everything was great.

Half an hour later I was settling down expecting to sleep. And then my happy little fantasy fell into a heap: "I go back to bar now eat soup with friends." Huh?? What!!?? I did that cleaning-out-your-ear-with-your-finger fake thing that I do when I'm pretending that I could not have heard what I just heard. "You are going back to the bar to eat soup!?" "I'm hungry. Ladies at bar tell me hurry up and come back and eat soup with us. My ear was already a little sore from the fake cleaning thing so I didn't do it again. How do you say, "You really have shit for brains, don't you!!" in Thai?

A special kind of stupid!! Her bargirl co-workers (and I know every one of them) told her to get the job out of the way and hurry back to eat soup!! My displeasure was obvious but TIT. ShTIT happens. I'll live. "Okay! You want to go eat soup, GO eat soup." She is baffled by my displeasure. I try to explain: "I did not pay bar for you to come with me for two hours!" "I don't know," she said. "I never go with farang." "Do you know what ST and LT are?" She seemed unclear on the concepts.

So...okay...she gets dressed. I take 400 baht out of my drawer. "I give you 400 baht short-time." Remember that I had earlier had a great ST for 300 baht and two offers of LT for 500 baht. I handed Maw four red bills. She looked at them in disbelief. She held them as if I had handed her a rotten fish. "Pen arrai?" (What's wrong?) I asked. She was too stricken to speak. "Come on, talk to me," I said impatiently. I knew what was wrong. "How...how... much you give other ladies come here?" "How much do you think I should give you for two hours? You think 1,000 baht?" And that was incorrect my friends. The way she was looking at the money indicated expectations around 2,000 baht. My thoughts had turned unkind: Do you really think someone is going to pay big money for a fat, ugly lady like you? But I didn't say it or anything like it. I told her about the offer from the 24 year old who was "nah-rak mak." (Really cute.)

But you know what the problem was? She knew that I had paid bar and given the lovely, much-too-beautiful-to-work-in-that-bar sister (she's moved to a bar on Second Road) 1,000 baht. That was for long time and two attempts at sex. She did not like "sa-moke," which is why I don't pursue her, but at least there were night time and morning sex sessions with a beautiful girl.

So there it is. I will be trashed by the gossip mill (in spite of her strong statement that she would not talk about what went on between us - money problems transcend everything else.) She had lost face and I am kee nee-aw (cheap and stingy.) Every girl who ever comes to work there and every date I bring will be told the same. I will be known as a bad falang at my favorite bar.

Oh well, everyday in Thailand I must say "mai pen lai." (That's the way it goes.)

So...Hmmm...where are So and Me....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be known as a bad falang at my favorite bar.

Yeah, I have ruined more than one of my favorite hangouts. Now I have a few bars I don't play with the girls in. But sooner or alter I will be in the mood and that special someone will show up. Thank god it is the land of ten thousand bars!

So lets see...

You were right about the girl at 7-11.....she was givng you a message. She didn't drop the note...just skimmed it and set it aside figuring you would probably be back. Not sure you got all the message though.

You turned down a cutie for 500B LT to go to your favourite bar, when you knew that in doing so, you could jepardise your reputaion and comfort level there.

Then your fantasy fell in a heap because the "ugly, old, fat" girl would rather eat noodles with her friends than stay the night with you.

Yup, no doubt the database on you has been updated at BG Central, fortunately, not all the players have a password and there are always new bars to make your homebar.

Happy sanuking :D

great story with some good points to note :p

1. better find yourself a new 'bank' to break your 1000's

2. you did your part of 'fighting for our baht', even I'm afraid there's no way stopping the 'slide'...

3. you're lucky not all BG's have subscribed to BG DB central - yet!

4. cheers!

I love breaking 1000's at 7-11 because they never give me any shit, and they've always got the money to do it. Even if I don't really need to break a 1000, I will if I have one, since it's so often a pain in the ass elsewhere.

Stumpdog,

There's no misinterpretation on my part. FYI, I have read many of his posts, but I find the way Zanemay "fights for his baht" simply appalling.

To each his own I guess, but shoving a girl out of the door with 400 bhat for a ST sounds downright cheap to me ::

Cheers,

soongmak

Archived