Condom Vending Machines

CondomKing

In January of this year the local police asked me to remove the Body Guard Condom Vending Machines from Nana Plaza. They had their reasons, nothing to do with my product. Now most of the machines have been reinstalled and a few new locations have been added.

In the meantime a new condom vending machine has appeared on the scene. It dispenses a two pack of "Romantic" size 52 condoms and has nothing to do with my company.

Any comments or suggestions posted on the open forum or by Private Message are always appreciated.

CK,

Long time no see. For starters does anyone buy the 52 mm variety of any brand? What size are the bodyguard condoms you sell in your vending machines and could you tell me what the going rate is pricewise? Packs of 3 or less?

Thats it for the spanish inquisition :)

Again good to see you back on deck.

condom king.

I always used to buy my condoms in a shop that had air con for the chance that the heat would degrade the condoms. Is there any logic in this? How would the heat and the moisture in the washrooms effect the condoms??

I think the type of heat generated by direct sunlight would be a problem. I would advise against purchasing condoms that are on display in a pharmacy or mini mart in direct sunlight and I would also check the expiration date.

The condoms in the machines are in a moderate "room temperature" environment and the foil packaging proctects them against effects of moisture. When we restock the machines we rotate the the stock to make sure that there are always fresh condoms in all of the machines, the slow selling ones as well as the high volume locations.

Says CondomKing:

The condoms in all of my machines are of the larger size 54mm variety, 20 Baht each. Body Guards are available in 54mm three packs at 55 Baht and 54mm twelve packs at 165 Baht. Size 52mm three packs are also available at 40 Baht each. Thanks for asking.

wonder why the smaller variety(standard size?) are cheaper? discrimination some guys might say???

cheers & good luck with business :D

Says fast_fred:

maybe an incentive for the cheap charlies to buy the smaller barand.

Close. It is because the cheap charlies know they stretch a little each time. So they may be a little tight the first few times, just right the next 10 or so, and after that they become the female condom.

Archived